• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games being Represented in SSB6

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
There are some games represented in SSBU that, since then, received new releases. That means these new entries will likely be represented in SSB6. While I don't think every series represented will return, let's assume that they all will. Here are some examples of games that will likely be represented in SSB6:
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom
Metroid Dread
Kirby and The Forgotten Land
Pokemon Sword, Shield, Scarlet, and Violet
Fire Emblem Engage
Wario Ware: Move it!
Sonic Frontiers
Pikmin 4
Mega Man 11
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Street Fighter 6
Final Fantasy VII modern remakes
King of Fighters XV
Tekken 8
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memories
Kingdom Hearts IV

Please comment any games I'm missing, as well as how you'd like to see new games from returning series represented, fighters or otherwise. Thank you and have fun!

Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Final Fantasy 7 remake and rebirth and the Mobile ff7 games. They are doing some things different this time around.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
There are some games represented in SSBU that, since then, received new releases. That means these new entries will likely be represented in SSB6. While I don't think every series represented will return, let's assume that they all will. Here are some examples of games that will likely be represented in SSB6:
Metroid Dread
Fire Emblem Engage
Sonic Frontiers
Mega Man 11
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Street Fighter 6
King of Fighters XV
Tekken 8
Kingdom Hearts IV

Please comment any games I'm missing, as well as how you'd like to see new games from returning series represented, fighters or otherwise. Thank you and have fun!
I will focus on 3 franchises i like with focus to newer stuff! Beware Spoilers

Yunobo from Tears of the kingdom (he looks older in that game) He is mostly in cause Gorons Rock and Roll Literally
Technically Age of calamity has no relevant rep in smash soimpa from that game somewhat counts also impa is really important in most of zelda
Sky Island its a small stage with some ruins and yellow plants

he IS in Forgotten land also no way in hell they dont include him
he has his classic version and his brand new version from return deluxe
he would use attacks from fecto elfilis but cuter
Another Dimension Nuff said

Sonic would use his new combos from frontiers
and Eggman together with some sage cameos would become a fighter!

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
It might be selfish to ask for after finally getting Ridley, but I really hope Raven Beak has a good shot at being a newcomer for the next possible Smash. Dude just ticks off all the right boxes for an inclusion:
-High moveset potential
-Very relevant to the series he hails from
-Very important to the main character herself
-Cool character design

The major obstacles to his inclusion:
-Raven Beak being a one off character, killed in the first game he's ever appeared in.
-Again with the addition of Ridley after years of requesting him, I could see Sakurai or whoever is given permission to direct the next Smash forgoing the decision to add another Metroid character to the roster.
-Chances are that Prime 4 will finally arrive around the time a new Smash is in the works, and the big relevant character by then will be Sylux.

I've got some ideas for how to represent these games in the next entry.

Tears of the Kingdom:
-Zelda's new Final Smash involves her dragon form, and we finally get BOTW Zelda as the main incarnation of Zelda for this round.
-Sidon Assist Trophy
-Spirits of Rehydrated Ganondorf, Yona, and a couple of the custom inventions.

Metroid Dread:
-Raven Beak has to appear in some form, whether as a spirit, assist, stage hazard, or even as a fighter.
-Give Samus some new moves based on the new attacks.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land:
-If this doesn't convince the dev team that Bandanna Dee should get in Smash, he never really had a shot.
-Forgo Dedede as a costume, skin, or alt. Tell me that wouldn't be hype.
-Above all else, a new stage based on the game.

Pokemon Sword, Shield, Scarlet, and Violet:
-Sword/Shield Wild Area stage, take it or leave it.
-As for a new fighter, I propose another Trainer: Nemona with Quaxly, Tinkatuff, and Meowscarada. I will take any questions you have for this particular trio.

Fire Emblem Engage:
-Make Alear the new Shulk, where he/she can summon one of five Emblem Rings to assist at any point.
-If that's too difficult to program, or if Shulk's already planned to be in the next roster, then just make Emblem Rings an item like the Pokeball or Assist Trophy. That way, the likes of Marth, Roy, Ike, Chrom, and the others, could still appear in Smash.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
-Make the new protagonist a newcomer. It worked for the Aegis, it can work for this game's star.

Sonic Frontiers:
-A new stage based on the Open Zone. Like we all weren't asking for that in our subconscious.
-GIVE US ANOTHER SONIC CHARACTER, YOU COWARDS. Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Metal Sonic, Classic Sonic, Sage, anyone!

Mega Man 11:
-Maybe some additional Assist Trophies from the Classic Mega Man games? If the Emblem Rings are a summoning item, then we probably have some space to fill for the miscellaneous summons.

Street Fighter 6:
-Luke would be a good newcomer from outside the mainstream Street Fighter 2 roster.
-Perhaps turn Metro City into a new stage? I know it first appeared in Final Fight, but Final Fight is to Street Fighter nowadays what Donkey Kong Country is to Super Mario.

Final Fantasy VII Remake:
-Ordinarily, I'd request a Final Fantasy rep that doesn't come from VII. But if I had to choose, Tifa would be the third representitive in my book.

King of Fighters XV:
-Shoot, IDK. Just get Kyo Kusanagi and/or Iori Yagami first before we talk about the new hotness.

Tekken 8:
-Maybe a second Tekken rep could shine through. I hear Jin Kazama might be the next face of the series looking forward.

Kingdom Hearts MOM & IV:
-While most of us would center around Riku, Roxas, or Axel as a second Kingdom Hearts character, I think Kairi is slowly becoming on par with them in terms of likelihood.

And since you missed a few games...

Metroid Prime 4:
-Sylux in place of Raven Beak as our next Metroid rep. Maybe even Mother Brain.

Detective Pikachu Returns:
-A Pikachu alt that gives him a voice. Outside of a Ryme City stage, that's the best way to utilize the game.

Pikmin 4:
-Considering the custom molds they centered around for a few seconds, I think the pink-haired female newcomer might be a default for our next Pikmin rep. Being able to go on night missions helps justify the inclusion, I think.

Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp:
-Andy and Sami's chances may finally have increased.

WarioWare: Move It!:
-Ashley as a playable character. If not her, then maybe 9-Volt.

Super Mario Bros. Wonder:
-Use the Wonder Seed as an Item. We don't need Elephant Sonic. (I await the inevitable fan art of that very thing. Do not send it to me.)

Limited Run Games Direct:
-A very generic title, but hear me out. Shantae, Gex, and Tomba as playable fighters.

Mario Party Superstars:
-For those who liked Smash Tour, or for those who like chaotic stages, make a Mario Party stage.

FNAF: Security Breach:
-This is the excuse the FNAF fandom needs to get Freddy Fazbear in Smash. I am sorry if you feel bad about that.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus:
-If you want to be subversive, give Arceus an invitation.

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Zelda -
- paya would be a fun addition to represent new gen zelda games

- skull kid is a personal favorite of mine but he's a very unlikely pick especially from nintendo's eyes

- midna is never gonna happen

- hell put the guardians from botw in the game as a wacky and fun addition idrc

Metroid -
E.M.M.I - fun moveset potential, nice custume colors, used alot in trailers, highly recommended and pretty recognisable

Metal beak - idk about this on chief maybe a sort of boss on a stage ig

Kirby -
bandana waddle dee - at this point he might aswell become the waluigi of kirby if he isn't in the next game

Magolor - would prefer him just being mencioned by his carnival being a stage but wth why not

Pikmin -
Just give olimar the potential to be able to pull out rock/winged/ice/glow pikmin and of course our lord and savior bulbmin (also I would give olimar the potencial to pull out 6 pikmin instead of 3 and additionaly give him his recovery from brawl) oatchi or whatever the dogs name is can be his smash attacks ig

Pokemon -
A new pokemon is inevetable so I don't really care who they add

Mario -
If super mario rpg counts then obviously geno but if it doesn't then idk maybe an enemy like a koopa that uses the others enemys as attacks

Wario ware -
Ashley or jimmy take it or leave it

I only included first party franchises bcs most of my most wanted are either indie or third party but I would be fine anyone of these in the game currently

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Metroid Dread
Fire Emblem Engage
Sonic Frontiers
Mega Man 11
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Street Fighter 6
King of Fighters XV
Tekken 8
Kingdom Hearts IV

I'll comment on some of the games that I am familiar with from the list:

Fire Emblem Engage - Considering that this character won the popularity polls for FE Engage, I predict Alear will be the most likely candidate in which he/she could utilise the Emblem Rings mechanic as part of their moveset.

Street Fighter 6
- If they want to pick a newcomer character from the Street Fighter 6 franchise, I'm going to say that could be given to Luke. However, I still think that if anyone is likely to represent the SF franchise, it would be given to Chun-Li.

- Whilst it is hard to predict if there will be another character from the Final Fantasy VII franchise, but if I were to pick one my vote would go to Tifa Lockheart. Although I could see Zack Fair work as an echo character for Cloud Strife.

Tekken 8 -
Whilst I could see Jin Kazama maybe work as a possible echo character of Kazuya Mishima (although they can still differentiate his game play in order to become a unique fighter) and if they want to think outside of the box, maybe between Lili Rochefort, Paul Phoenix, King or Nina Williams?

Tekken 8 - Whilst I could see Jin Kazama maybe work as a possible echo character of Kazuya Mishima (although they can still differentiate his game play in order to become a unique fighter) and if they want to think outside of the box, maybe between Lili Rochefort, Paul Phoenix, King or Nina Williams?
Roger the kangaroo would be my personal Tekken rep for a Smash invite. You can't get zanier than him for that franchise.

Top Bottom