• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamersXDen (Manhattan NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamerconstructor

Smash Rookie
63 Entrants
I would like to thank all who entered and made this tournament a success
I would also like to congratulate our winners

1: Jash :toonlink: ($500.00)
2: GoddessMarin :link: ($250.00)
3: Unforgiven :falco::metaknight: ($80.50)
4: Heavens Punisher :metaknight: ($42.00)
5: BloodLord :snake::metaknight: ($20.50)
5: Yuketzy :marth::metaknight:($20.50)
7: GoldenIssac :ike:
7: Harvest :wario:
9: Tin man
9: Rhinolegend
9: Ken Masters
9: Momo-chan
13: Lemington
13: Hytosha
13: LegendarySnake
13: Rhyme
17: Flightflame
17: Ryangod
17: R@vyn
17: Sonickid
17: Omegabot
17: Laturn
17: Mr. Clutch
17: Stinky Pete
25: Pikaboss
25: Turtle
25: Zorai
25: Problem
25: Ryota
25: RDT
25: Yetikong
25: Dojo
33: Rockin
33: king
33: Benza
33: purin
33: Xionix
33: Roy
33: Kid
33: Mr. Grey
33: Top gunner
33: Fure
33: eraser
33: Super cop
33: CJack
33: MG Paradox
33: Rizwan
33: SdTaco
49: Cross
49: Gabriel
49: JPL
49: Arrancar18
49: Metl
49: Inferno
49: endless pan
49: Super Mario MC
49: Almost Legendary
49: Yu mei
49: Que
49: grape
49: Funen1
49: Shadow Dweller
49: Vice

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
itd be nice to know who EVERYONE used since I'm doing this huge project...

so if jash could help me out because I only have heard of him, that would be greatly appreciated

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What was this tourney? I'm so confused. I also recognize some names here and there throughout the placements that I would think would place higher. Are they posers? lol
Was this single elim? Was there a tourney thread for it?

Jash

Smash Lord
This was basically the same kind of tournament as any other one, the only thing is that there were "fixed" prize money. 1st place was guaranteed $500. There were fliers around New York about this tournament, I'm not sure if there were any threads about this tournament anywhere. Also for this tournament being filled with a lot of randoms, they were really tough to be honest. A few people I shall mention that I will consider very skilled for a random.

Unforgiven :falco: : This dude is freakin insane, I've honestly never played a Falco so well who plays as flashy and exciting as you do. You're technicality is impeccable.

BloodLord :snake: : You're a very smart player, your reads are very good and you know Snake well. Our set was tough, you took me to last game but you CP'ed wrong. That's ok though, learn from your mistakes because you can really get far.

GoddessMarin :link: :By far the best Link I've ever played, I've never seen a Link move quite like that so perfectly done. Some of the things you've done I didn't even know Link could do (like that Nair that over prioritized my bomb, you did it 7 times consecutively O_O) You're simply an amazing player and I hope to see you at more tournaments.

RhinoLegend :wario: : I honestly thought you would place higher dude, you're really good. You have a few habits to work on but nontheless, you're great. I had a great set with you and I hope to see you more.

I had a fun tournament, this tournament taught me not to sleep on anyone, wifi gets people good lmao

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
YO WTH? !! I had nothing to do any time this week, i could've came!, ALL these randoms I've never heard off could potentially go to more tournamnets, nice!!! Where has all this ppl been at? should come to more trneys everyone HERE! lol Jash man u shoulda told da hommies :p

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Jash if you wanted to fake a tourney results thread, you shouldn't have bluntly put names of people who clearly didn't attend LMFAO.

Good shiz anyway.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Man, I wanna know how long this would've gone without spoilers. Had me going for real. XD Jash too good.

Jash

Smash Lord
What are you guys talking about? I didn't recognize ANYONE at this tournament so their obviously posers or obviously have the same name ironically (since there's another Anti in georgia, it proves my point) Why would I make up a tournament? Come on now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom