• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamersOutreach FREE Brawl tourney w/prizes+ LAN& $1000 halo3 @ EMU ypsi, MI 2/27-3/1

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh baby im self taught through wi-fi too haha ive only done singles in 3 tourneys @.@

lag should be reasonable, if ohio to michigan isnt then nintendo is truly full of fail

TheMann

Smash Ace
It is, except they're not local to me (nobody is!) so I never actually get to play them except when they beat me in-tourney. Maybe I could bug them for extensive friendlies/MMs, but yeah. :[ It's sad the match-ups I'm most familiar with are Ness and Luigi. (Thanks for those gajillion friendlies we played at one of last year's MW events, TheMann!)
Im glad ur grateful to be one of the like 5 people who knows the Luigi match up lol.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah i was lucky to figure it out (by doing alot of utterly random stuff) after getting ***** in winners XD

mann's too good

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Considering its the 3rd now, and there are some other tourneys that need to be at the top of the page, I'm gonna unsticky this one.

Top Bottom