• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yes sir, I sure will.

I will be competing in the Singles as well as running the Tournament with G-ReGGG and the Gamepad Employees.

Why do you ask?

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Yoooo! I'll do my best to show, I'm trying to manage all this homework... I can't fall behind!

Also, Lab's, tests, and projects on the horizon don't help. I'll keep you posted Bolt!

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Ah! A brawler from Midlothian!

I grew up in Midlothian!

Do you know where Michaux Creek is? Just before the 288 Extension? I lived there 'till I was like 10 or 12.
Hope to see you here!

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Yes sir, I sure will.

I will be competing in the Singles as well as running the Tournament with G-ReGGG and the Gamepad Employees.

Why do you ask?
just curious and I have not seen a diddy main 4 a long time mabe u n me could play some friendlys

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Hahaha.. Well your going to get the Gamepad Regulars, but I don't consider them scrubs since Gamepad's Elite Team basically scared them all off by winning 99.9% of the Local Tournaments held here lol.. There of course will be some scrubs from the area attending.. but as you can see from the list you've got a lot of greats coming like Boss, Chu, possibly Azen, Candy, Korn, Forte, Oath.. etc. etc.. and actually I'm speaking with NinjaLink via AIM as I'm posting this to see if he can make it as well.

Keep me posted if your going to make it or not. You really should come though. :) If it's a problem with the ride, just check the list and see if anyone from around your area is going and catch a ride with them?

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Not sure if I can make it yet also random question

are there mostly going to be random scrubs there?
scrub is a mind set not how good u are and why do u care if there is scrubs anyway since they suck u have nothing to worry about

SOVAman

Smash Hero
scrub is a mind set not how good u are and why do u care if there is scrubs anyway since they suck u have nothing to worry about

Worry wtf I just hate playing scrubs I do not go to a tourney to play scrubs I go to improve my game and play good people

And who the **** are you I have never seen you in any tourney in Md/Va so if your in Md/Va go to a tourney already and stop trolling and stop sucking Sirlin's ****(guessing that is where you got it from)

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25

Worry wtf I just hate playing scrubs I do not go to a tourney to play scrubs I go to improve my game and play good people

And who the **** are you I have never seen you in any tourney in Md/Va so if your in Md/Va go to a tourney already and stop trolling and stop sucking Sirlin's ****(guessing that is where you got it from)
oh I been to a tourny sorry the stupid multi quote no work and wtf is the matter wit u the tourny I been to was in michigan got first only been to one here and geeze it just sounded like u was worried u are right though I just like pwnin the scrubs its fun ta look at their faces as they lose LOL uhh sorry if i offended u oh yeah hope ta see ya there oh yeah who the hell is sirlin sorry bout that please dont flame me its not nice to flame be nice please

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I will try to be nice but I am a mean person on these boards and really do not call me out on something stupid like me asking if there are any scrubs there seriously I am not worried I just hate scrubs. Also Sirlin is a SF player who wrote guides on tourney play and mind games and stupid ****. Also I never said you do not go to tourneys I said stop trolling.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I will try to be nice but I am a mean person on these boards and really do not call me out on something stupid like me asking if there are any scrubs there seriously I am not worried I just hate scrubs. Also Sirlin is a SF player who wrote guides on tourney play and mind games and stupid ****. Also I never said you do not go to tourneys I said stop trolling.
heh heh alright sorry u said u never seen me in any tournys thats all I will remember not to call u out like that
anymore

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Just so you know Bolt, I found out that Derek's tag is "Pound you down".
Apparently that weird E means pound. I always thought # was pound. Oh well.
40 people already! I'm pumped.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
MattyP: I thought that strange E meant Euro or something? Maybe someone should inform him of his tagg? lol..

I'll fix it in the Attendance List.

I know right, 40+ people so far, and thats not including the people that aren't on the Forums. :p

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ooooo more then 40 the 1 in michigan only had 23 and c3 only 18 c3 sucks hmmm would any1 wanna be on teams wit me or are we gonna figure that out later

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
ooooo more then 40 the 1 in michigan only had 23 and c3 only 18 c3 sucks hmmm would any1 wanna be on teams wit me or are we gonna figure that out later
Sadly I don't have the money for Teams, which is why I am only participating in the Singles Tournament. Although, when you show up, I'll see how good you are and consider it the next Tournament we have? :)

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
I totally forgot that people might be interested in this as well..:

GamePad just recently got 2 arcades in for poeple to play for only 25cents each...

Anyone like Street Fighter II or Marvel vs. Capcom 2?

I might have the SF2 switched to Killer Instinct if anyone's excited. :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Oh and it is fun. :)

I love that friggin game. haha

Matty P, switch that Street Fighter II out for the Killer Instinct. That game is sooo much better. Plus, who would rather play that version of SFII over Marvel Vs Capcom 2? ;P

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Sadly I don't have the money for Teams, which is why I am only participating in the Singles Tournament. Although, when you show up, I'll see how good you are and consider it the next Tournament we have? :)
ok then I warn u i have been playing wi-fi and have been sucking real bad lately and i could pay 4 doubles if u whant its only 20 bucks 4 one team right?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
ok then I warn u i have been playing wi-fi and have been sucking real bad lately and i could pay 4 doubles if u whant its only 20 bucks 4 one team right?
Yep. It's up to you man, I'll team with anyone that pays my entry fee. lol :)

Wi-Fi doesn't really prove much in my opinion. It's too laggy to show off your true skill.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Well both you and CrappyCola live in Fairfax, maybe you two can carpool? :)
uhh my mom would not pick up a complete stranger and I cant drive yet I am to young
and sure I could see what I can do mabe my uncle could drive us or sombody u see if anybody you know can give you a ride first and if not then ask me

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
uhh my mom would not pick up a complete stranger and I cant drive yet I am to young
and sure I could see what I can do mabe my uncle could drive us or sombody u see if anybody you know can give you a ride first and if not then ask me
Your too young? Just curious, how old are you?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I can't go planks random tourney is the same day so sorry gamepad also that tourney will be where most of md/va smashers will be that day so idk what you guys can do about that

Top Bottom