• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
yo you think they'll have SF4 setups at this or an arcade of Sf4 ? know anything bolt?
I know our Street Fighter 4 Tournament is supposedly being held on the 21'st but not too sure what the deal with that is since Gamestop is holding a Tournament on the same day as we are.

But I'm pretty sure we will have SF4 in the Store for people to play if they want to. I mean.. We are a Lan Center built for gaming. :p

It will probably be the Xbox 360 version since we only have 4 Ps3's. We also have Capcom vs SNK for the Dreamcast, Street Fighter II: Champion Edition Arcade (Korean Edition), Killer Instinct 1 & 2 Arcade, and a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Arcade System as well.

..in which the Arcades only cost 25 cents to play. ^.^

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
street fighter 4 eh I sorta suck at that game like real bad but I am a little better at mortal kombat vs. dc universe wich reminds if I bring my wii NOBODY USE PLAYER 1 SOCKET if you use the gamecube controller its broken the controller turns off all the time in the middle of the fight

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Make sure when you get here you cover that port up with tape or something so no one will use it.
That should fix the problem.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Make sure when you get here you cover that port up with tape or something so no one will use it.
That should fix the problem.
I was also thinking hey lets pwn the nubs that dont know about it but that would be cheating I wonder if i should just for fun or if i should be honest

(LOL i can see myself beating azen cuz of cheats and he is all like WTF )
but yeah I will cover it with duct tape I will be honest

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I was also thinking hey lets pwn the nubs that dont know about it but that would be cheating I wonder if i should just for fun or if i should be honest

(LOL i can see myself beating azen and he is all like WTF )
but yeah I will cover it with duct tape I will be honest
Yeah we can't have that happen.. cause people will definitely notice.

lol to you beating Azen. :p

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Yeah we can't have that happen.. cause people will definitely notice.

lol to you beating Azen. :p
yeah I know theres no way i can beat him since i main only lucario or fox or dittoing the guy I face anyway I hope i get to lose to him and not a freakin spammer or camper

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Ahh I'm stoked about this tournament. Can't wait!! XD
are you the tourny director for this place do you work there oh yeah I cant wait ether this is gonna be great do you play melee by any chance I might bring it over and are we gonna record the matches

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
did you guys announce the street fighter 4 tourney on other fighter forums sites like shoryuken forums? it would make sence, especially since the days are not the same.

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
I tried to post on shoryuken.com, but it wouldn't let me... I think maybe newly registered members can't post tournaments? Any suggestions?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I tried to post on shoryuken.com, but it wouldn't let me... I think maybe newly registered members can't post tournaments? Any suggestions?
Hmmm, I dunno about that one.

But I've been getting alot of PM's about recording the matches. What are we going to do about this?

.Kiyo

Smash Cadet
I have another friend that decided she wanted to come as well so add another friend for me too please. Man, this tournament looks to be pretty fricking big.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I have another friend that decided she wanted to come as well so add another friend for me too please. Man, this tournament looks to be pretty fricking big.
you shoulda saw the c3 tourny results from two months ago 102 entrys not including me did not think it would be that big

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Haha yeah, C3 has gotten big in the past.. but I think we have plenty of people coming to this, especially being our first Big Tournament.

..and I will add your friend to our list. Thanks for letting me know Kiyo. :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
COT4 Results

>.< Sorry for the double post.. :(

For anyone that was following the COT4 Event, I thought I'd post up the Final Results on our thread too so we have something to discuss while in here. We got to keep this thread up people, I want this tournament to have a great turnout. Good enough to have people want to come back. :)

Clash of the Titans 4 Tournament Results:

1. M2K (No shock there.. :ohwell:)
2. Ally (Good job man, I was rootin for ya.)
3. Spam
4. Dojo
5. NinjaLink (My Diddy Hero, good job.)
5. Lee Martin
7. Judge
7. Chu (What happunn?)
9. Lain
9. Infinity
13. Anther

Thoughts on the turnout of this event? Did anyone else follow the live feed? How about the people that were actually there, Details!! :D

Just Klutchin PHX

Smash Rookie
Yes your bad about the double post "Jason" jk ...put me on that list ill be there with my pit ....see hit my phone up when you want to play 907-1675

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yes your bad about the double post "Jason" jk ...put me on that list ill be there with my pit ....see hit my phone up when you want to play 907-1675
Awesome PHX, haven't heard from you in a while. I'll add you to the list, We will have a practice date sometime this week where we get all of our strongest players together in the area. I'll hit you up.

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Just a quick update:
My manager purchased some Wii HD cables in case some of the Wiis brought in don't have them. They are to be borrowed here only, but he's also willing to sell some. This should eliminate any possibility of lag. :D

Yay!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
WOot WOot! :D

Gamepad is also doing a once a week Practice Day for the Smashers, for anyone who is interested in coming in to get some practice before the big tournament.

I'm pretty sure I'm setting up this weeks practice either Wednesday or Thursday around 2:00pm or 3:00pm. If you are interested, just let me know, and I will let you know when everyone will be coming in to "Throwdown!"

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
WOot WOot! :D

Gamepad is also doing a once a week Practice Day for the Smashers, for anyone who is interested in coming in to get some practice before the big tournament.

I'm pretty sure I'm setting up this weeks practice either Wednesday or Thursday around 2:00pm or 3:00pm. If you are interested, just let me know, and I will let you know when everyone will be coming in to "Throwdown!"
how much will the practice cost

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
I spoke with my manager about hooking up Smash players before the tournament...
He's very generous and is really cool.
Basically, GamePad will charge $5 to play Smash ALL DAY. Woot.

EDIT: But also, we let people who just want to play a few matches to jump on for free.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yup yup. For the smashers that don't have school or work during the week, you should come down for some practice if you get the chance.

EDIT: I will be setting up a practice Session later on today at Gamepad around 2:00pm, if I awake by then. If you are interested in attending, be sure to let me know.

Top Bottom