• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamefest at AntiC's house

Purple

Hi guys!

GAMEFEST AT ANTIC'S

Would anyone be interested in having a gamefest at my house? Not a smashfest (while that doesn't mean smash won't be included).

I had alot more fun at rayku's playing dumb games like mario party, and gauntlet, than play smash brothers solo. So yeah XD. Everyone bring some party games, fighting games, smash brothers of course, and set ups for this two day event.

When?

Friday and Saturday : starting at 3:30pm friday and 10-11pm Saturday.
(the event can potentially last until Sunday if people would like to be housed til morning, but no afternoon games on Sunday o_o).

I'll be working 6-2 that Saturday, so i will trust that you guys will keep my house clean that day. Nothing should be stolen. Same respect as Rayku's.

Where?

4330 East Meadow Drive
Duluth Ga, 30096

What?

Gamefest full of 4 player video games along with some potential 2d/3d fighters, smash bros. etc.

I will be buying food for the people who come in relation to how many show up. one person? one pizza, five people? I'll buy maybe three. If you'd like to chip in that's fine but this is generally a free event.

Catch.
I only have a ps3 with bomberman ultra (one controller) and a ps2 with dumb games. I NEED TVS, SETUPS, CONTROLLERS FOR PS3 AND/OR GAMES FOR PS3 BROUGHT HERE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL, if no one brings set ups to this event, nothing will happen, trust me.

Once again you guys can be housed here friday, saturday is a possibility but only until the morning, food will be supplied by me, NOT MY REFRIDGERATOR! DO NOT GO INTO IT.

any questions?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Woot 1st.
I have an original N64, Goldeneye, and Smash64, as well as 4 controllers.
Dreamcast, 2 controllers, Sonic Adventure 2
PSO on GC
Brawl/Dungeon Explorer on Wii lol

I wanna come :D

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a GC with F-Zero GX, Naruto:Clash of Ninja 2,(I think my friend has Mario Party 7), WWE Day of Reckoning 2, and Tales of Symphonia(4-Player mode YEAH!). Also, if anyone would be interested, Mega Man Anniversary Collection(MM1-8) for GC.

I can bring Brawl, but not my Wii(Mother Johns), so that's pointless.

Octix, you have an N64, right? I can Bring Star Fox 64, Kirby 64, and BomberMan Hero.

Purple

Hi guys!
we can do a megaman tournament, XD, i was actually thinking of doing cash tournaments for dumb games. i might spot money but i would rather a pot :(

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
SF64 Tourney? F-Zero GX tourney? Winner gets a thing of Salt? lol.

How would a MegaMan Tourney work? Pick a stage in any Megaman(1-6), and see who can beat it the fastest? LOL. MegaMan has no multiplayer, so it's not a very tourney-good game.

Heck, let's just call it a Saltfest?

MARIOSALT PARTY TOURNEY. HELL YEAH.

Saltix

Smash Lord
If marty and jason go we can finally finish gauntlet, jeff doesn't count cuz he uses the minotaur.
And a Dungeon Explorer run. lol
PSO is hella fun with 4 players, and I've got a decent offline character to buy stuff for you guys.

I have 2 N64's actually lol. But 2 of the controllers have crappy control sticks Yiff, can you bring some?

I'll bring N64, Wii
PSO, Brawl, SSB64, Goldeneye64

Can anyone get ahold of MvC2 or SF3:3rd strike?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I don't but my friend does. I just texted him and I am waiting for his reply.

EDIT: He said yes, and is bringing them over ATM.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i will try my best to make this! my wii has a TUN of wads, maybe ill talk to you on aim about what i should have on there if mother lets me :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
And a Dungeon Explorer run. lol
PSO is hella fun with 4 players, and I've got a decent offline character to buy stuff for you guys.

I have 2 N64's actually lol. But 2 of the controllers have crappy control sticks Yiff, can you bring some?

I'll bring N64, Wii
PSO, Brawl, SSB64, Goldeneye64

Can anyone get ahold of MvC2 or SF3:3rd strike?

hmmmm? did somebody say.......

PSO? x]

If i go, i'll bring my 4-player goodies too =D

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I mean, this would be kinda funny if it wasnt on days where people would be going to herb or should be going to legendarygames (HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK SMILEY FACE SHANK)

V_V

Salt Party 3. -shakes head-

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I would be going to HERB, but my mom isn't comfortable with me going OOS.

And Legendarygames...Money/ride johns. This is free.

Purple

Hi guys!
I mean, this would be kinda funny if it wasnt on days where people would be going to herb or should be going to legendarygames (HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK SMILEY FACE SHANK)

V_V

Salt Party 3. -shakes head-
i would do it on a different date, however this is the one time my parents are OoS

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Someone bring MvC(1 or 2).

If need be, I can bring a working DreamCast emulator, and my one PC controller. The other person would have to use the keyboard. I also have MAME, which has MvC1 on it. All of this on mah flash drive.

If Jamaal's computer would run it.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Jamaal what time should i come over friday. Also I may go to that toruney saturday if enough people at jamaals wanna come with me and chip in gas.

*edit nvm read the thread.

Purple

Hi guys!
Someone bring MvC(1 or 2).

If need be, I can bring a working DreamCast emulator, and my one PC controller. The other person would have to use the keyboard. I also have MAME, which has MvC1 on it. All of this on mah flash drive.

If Jamaal's computer would run it.

i have a pc stick.

UPDATE

the saltfest is legit, you can come at 2:35 or so because that's what time i'll be there.

be sure to bring games, or else nothing will happen, remember that you guys. Everyone bring something.

i don't have mario party, so someone bring it.

Saturday we can go to the legendary games, i won't be able to get there until 2 because that's when i get off work, if you guys are cool with waiting until then to go to legendary games we can do that :chuckle:.

Anyone being housed saturday has to leave sunday morning, not sunday afternoon

two computers are available along with online for ps3 if you guys feel like lurking websites and stuff o_o

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
i have a pc stick.

UPDATE

the saltfest is legit, you can come at 2:35 or so because that's what time i'll be there.

be sure to bring games, or else nothing will happen, remember that you guys. Everyone bring something.

i don't have mario party, so someone bring it.

Saturday we can go to the legendary games, i won't be able to get there until 2 because that's when i get off work, if you guys are cool with waiting until then to go to legendary games we can do that :chuckle:.

Anyone being housed saturday has to leave sunday morning, not sunday afternoon

two computers are available along with online for ps3 if you guys feel like lurking websites and stuff o_o
Sweet. I have to leave Saturday morning, though.

Yay MvC2!!!

EDIT:I can't find my flashdrive...I'll just E-Mail it to myself, and download it to your CPU. That OK?

Also, MvC2 will have to be run without sound, if we want a playable speed. plus, I don't have all characters.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Are we allowed to stay friday night??

I need a ride to this/a ride home, but I can chip in for gas

Also, does anyone know if Rayku is going??

BigLøu

Smash Lord
mika where do u live in comparison to waba, i dont mind picking u up, but im staying the night.

Also rayku from what i hear is in virginina.

Also if someone has a newer salt party(5 and up) bring it. The only salt party game i have is 4 and we expeneded the salt on that one at jasons house.

Saltix

Smash Lord
mika where do u live in comparison to waba, i dont mind picking u up, but im staying the night.

Also rayku from what i hear is in virginina.

Also if someone has a newer salt party(5 and up) bring it. The only salt party game i have is 4 and we expeneded the salt on that one at jasons house.
about 10-15mins
turn left from waba onto Peachtree industrial then follow that down to sugarloaf and turn right
im a few lights down on the left

What time are you going?

Oh and since Rayku might be in VA, does anyone else have a Tri-Wing??

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Umm ill prolly try to get there around 3, i can take you home but it will be on saturday that i do.

Pm me your address and cell phone number.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I would imagine waba would probably have the bigger turnout. But here's the idea behind going to legendary - to try to build up a whole GA brawl community.

I MEAN, IM SICK OF DOING WORK FOR YOU ****ERS.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ill go I just need a full car of people to come with me.

Im not in a good position atm to drive 2 hours for no one to be there. Ill go though if people wanna come with me though.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Something JUST came up with me, and im gonna be busy for a few hours;
Call me when you're leaving and ill let you know if I can go or not :/

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I can prolly go if u wanna get me Lou<3 I Don't think I can make it to HERB anyway *sniff*:(

so......PSO? MARIO PARTY? GUARDIAN HEROES? O_o MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH!?

Saltix

Smash Lord
I can prolly go if u wanna get me Lou<3 I Don't think I can make it to HERB anyway *sniff*:(

so......PSO? MARIO PARTY? GUARDIAN HEROES? O_o MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH!?
Baby park!! yeaaaa boiiiii

Also, someone bring a cube/wii
my wii is acting really stupid right now and not reading discs.

Top Bottom