• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamefest at AntiC's house

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, dudes...due to issues, I cannot bring MvC2.

Filesize and compatability issues.

I can bring MvC1 on Arcade Emulator, if enough people are interested.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
wait what? 2 hours Lou? O_o

well my number is 770 978 0090. call me for my addy.

If i go i'll bring my Saturn, 4 controllers with Guardian Heroes. If you haven't played that game yet prepare yourselves for an orgasmic experience =D

BigLøu

Smash Lord
wait what? 2 hours Lou? O_o

well my number is 770 978 0090. call me for my addy.
The 2 hour comment was dirrected for the tourney in warner robins that supposed to take place on saturday. Ill call you when i can find my phone i cant seem to find where i left it lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I see. I fail at reading...Black Johns. Np dude. Call me whenever and we'll discuss the plan.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I got everything I'm bringing. When should I head over?

Expected turnout:

Me
Jamaal
Biglou
Octix
Mike G
Dunno about albino...
Possibly Dyno
Possible BBQ
Marty(maybe)

Saltix

Smash Lord
Alright, I got everything I'm bringing. When should I head over?

Expected turnout:

Me
Jamaal
Biglou
Octix
Mike G
Dunno about albino...
Possibly Dyno
Possible BBQ
Marty(maybe)
Bringing
Wii/N64
Brawl/Goldeneye/ssb64/PSO/Dungeon explorer

EDIT: LOU IS GOING TO BE HERE IN AN HOUR, AND I NEED TO GET A PHONE NUMBER FOR JAMAAL TO GIVE MY MOM OTHERWISE I CAN'T COME

ALSO, WHO HAS A TRI-WING SCREWDRIVER??

BigLøu

Smash Lord
me octix,marty and mikeg should be there in about an hour-1 hour and a half. Imbrining a wii, melee, salt party 4, and brawl.

Mika use this number- 678 270 7568 jamaals number

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL I'd planned to leave around like, 12, but my mom texted me, and told me that I had to come home. We were leaving for Louisiana earlier than expected. XD.

Jamaal:Good ****. Battletoads FTW! Fighting games are so much more fun when you know what you're doing. Marvel/X-Men V.S. Capcom/Street Fighter was awesome.

Octix:Wow. Salt much? Nobody picks Waluigi. He's a rip-off of a Rip-off of a ****ing rip-off. Get wrecked.

Lounis:**** you, and **** your Weegee. **** you too, Bowser.

Mike G:Wow. Nice finally meeting you. How long were you playing F-Zero, good god!

Desu:I can haz techskill? Good job ****** with Jiggs. That was funny as ****.

Marty:Seems like every random game that I like, you hate. Every random game that I hate, you like. Oh well. I'll have to try the Secret of Mana some time.

Everybody who didn't come, and did not have an excuse:**** you.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
That's right...be salty...

My friend just called me, and said, "Hey, are you still at that saltfest thingy?"

"I just got back."

"****! I just found Four Swords Adventure!!!"

"WHAT THE **** OMG YOU MOTHER-****ER!"

"Dude...wow..."

So yeah. ****.

Also, Marty, what Anime were you watching last night? It looked interesting...

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Walk it, Rayku. Walk it.

lol jk.

I could come get you if I had the truck I was promised.

**** louisiana lawyers...and their family will ****.

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and p1 were at lake lanier for the past two days

sorry
]:
who the **** picks waluigi

@yiff
secret of mana was good

Purple

Hi guys!
That's right...be salty...

My friend just called me, and said, "Hey, are you still at that saltfest thingy?"

"I just got back."

"****! I just found Four Swords Adventure!!!"

"WHAT THE **** OMG YOU MOTHER-****ER!"

"Dude...wow..."

So yeah. ****.

Also, Marty, what Anime were you watching last night? It looked interesting...

marty was watching saki

Saltix

Smash Lord
**** brawl
play melee
I should've played melee more last night

Mike G, Marty, Lou and Desu all in the same room
wtf was i thinking

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Awesome Friday and Saturday at Jamaal's!!! You Def need to hold another fest sometime soon!

OcTIx/Mike: You is too salty on that salt party! haha. Good hanging out with you dude. You're madd chill =D

Yiff: Good to meet you too. Next time to need to have a star fox 64 match for lulz too bad you had to leave early but you should have left F zero!! I was beasting on that game after soo many years haha.

Jamaal: Much Much thanks to you for holding this fest and helping me out this weekend! I won't ever forget :bee: Next time we need to get that Turtles in time in tho. I'll show up at the next one for sure if u host it =D

Lou: Good gaming in sonic and other random games and Also a major thanks for the ride and food. You need to get up on that Melee Luigi. Do it for my friend Kamaal lol. I'll try and Find Guardian heroes so we can get up on that next time.

Marty: Marty Osbourne Luck. Nuff said. lol

Tim: I see you dropping to MK to play puff...A REAL character O_o. lol good games and thanks for showing me more brawl stuff. And Play more Melee Samus.... son

Billy: only hanged with you on the second day but no worries. Very Solid Mario and Very Solid snake lol.

Rayku: You have to be there next time or whenever so we can beast in F Zero GX haha

Saltix

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Jamaal: Cheatin in the pizza eating contest, choosing my salt party character, Callin shotgun no blitz, Not healing us in Dungeon Expplorer, but man I had some fun. Thanks for hosting man, you ought to do it again sometime!

Mike: It was cool to finally meet and chill with you. I'm gonna try and PSOBB working, and it sucks we didn't have guardian heroes :(

Tim: I'm mad salty about Puff dawggg. Good to see some more D3 out of you too. Also TiredTimisVeryTired

Lou: Thanks for hooking me up with the ride. Your snake is like a terrorist and your Luigi is like a rapist; and don't even get me started on Falco lol. Dungeon explorer was too good the first time around, and Salt Party 4 was even better "I'm the best"

Yiff: It just occurred to me I don't know your real name o.o Anyways I had fun man. Dungeon explorer is like THE party game. Sucks we didn't get to finish it lol.

Marty: We ragged on brawl so much yesterday I'm not even sure that I like it anymore LOL.
and also Uthrow->Rest on Roy XD. Good stuff on Friday man, you're too funny

Salt Party; wtf why did you **** me so hard on like THE LAST TURN.

Top Bottom