• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamebreaking discovery! Can even make CF top tier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
If you face left while doing your down taunt then our invincible Captain will taunt faster!

I do not know all the uses for this, but I discovered that if you use the down taunt multiple times while facing left you can spam it faster thus making you able to show your moves better.

If someone can find more strategys with this, please say it here!

iLink

Smash Champion
Umm... it did the same thing in melee.

As sonic would say "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
umm just because your an 08'er doesn't mean anything. yneck i dont see you winning tourneys.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
^^^
lol aren't you the guy who made the "Why can't you guys beat M2K" thread on the Melee boards...

10noobs

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
lol wow jona so ur so good at making posts? lol u've been here since melee but i dont even think you can shffl right.

TheBirdsGoTweet

Smash Rookie
How the hell would a taunt improve the gameplay of a character... All that would accomplish is making the opponent a little upset or angry with you for taunting repetitively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom