• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game and Watch Video Thread

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
haha i know..

I wrote a guide on it in the bowser forums.. i talked about how much of a ***** it can be to play a good one lol

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
yeh your gaw has nice basics but you should use up tilt more, light shiield more, and your defense skillz rnt all there

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah I found out that there's a HugS and a HugQ in Socal, both play Pink Samus and they're both names Hugo @__@

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I looked, but I didn't see any against Zeus's Falco. Just two G&W dittos and one match vs Zeus' YLink.

Oh and added a couple of Snap vids.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hey guys, I just started playing G&W recently, I need help with whatever crucial things I may be missing [other than light shield, definitely working on making that a habit]...so yeah, please watch, and give constructive criticism, thanks =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgvuLV79slI

edit: l-canceling on fairs/dairs might be a bit off because we were playing directly on the computer [don't have the splitters for TV and laptop just yet], so there was a tinnnnny bit of lag that I wasn't accustomed to

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
yeah i'm terrible at g&w now. so. i don't think i can do better than most of those vids.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Chu has a sexy GaW. Does he play Ylink? If he did, we'd have the exact same mains. :D

Yeah, those Dire videos are old. I think I saw them a while ago. I rememer the third match in particular.

Where the hell DID Dire go?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Are you kidding? Chu plays one of the best YLinks in the US! He uses him in tourneys from time to time, I saw him use YLink to beat JoeBushman's Ganon.

Dire's still ****** NY I'm sure, there are just no videos for some strange reason ;_;

I think he's going easy on people and playing Yoshi from now til Brawl or something lol

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
New 56K vids coming soon! (including a 4-stock)

EDIT: They're here! Get 'em while they're hot! And I also added other videos that I found >.>

Spiral Cycle

Smash Rookie
I just pretty much just picked up and started playing melee and mained G&W if its not too late maybe you'll see me as mlg's number one <--- haha. I hope to put some vids up soon and leave you with a poem just for fun. Great thread by the way.

Dam game and watch is so sick! I love how he pours it on.. and really makes you sizzle by coming to your lan, cooking your bacon and burning you with your own pan.

He gets out of deep shiz by rasing the roof with a sewer lid then he taxes all the players harshly with his double over draft Wells Fargo PLATINUM card oh yes that will make you drop your bid.

He drowns the enemys in muddy waters when they are confronted with his scuba gear and if you mess with his high he will elevate you with a parachute when you are near

Don't be hatin' this freak isn't even 3D! and after you meet his 9 hammer, death is the only place you can be.

Wait a second game and watch isn't done... he is both a watcher and game thats how he gets things done. Black as night yet brilliant as day, he will light you up with a little matchstick and send you on your way.

If you come in his proximity will he sit you down son! Chair in hand more than ready to give you some. Crazy tactics and a fowl sense of play he is the only one to wield toxic bug spray.

Don't let this little guy take you and your pride when you least expect it he will taunt you with his running slide.

He always carries a bowl even if it isn't weed, give his viscious fish a try and watch your health bleed.

Make your bet and give him your plea when the bellringer comes he will give you thee ol' key.

You can lock him up and put him in the slammer, but when you fall off the face of the earth your recovery will be met by the double hammer.

There are mysterious tricks in his bag, on top of that he will never give up raising a flag that reads #1 incase he needs to brag.

Sad isn't it?.. this little man can make you run, a simple snapping turtle will give you a reason to make fun of your own gimped out gun.

The game never slips up and even if he does, watch this being shoot bong hits in your face if your falling from up above.

Stop acting tuff with your so called "top tier" if you do game will juggle you and it will be his inner jester you will come fear.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Matt (GW) vs Alex (Marth) 1
Matt (GW) vs Alex (Marth) 2
Matt (GW) vs Tom (Sheik) 1
UIUC smashfest 9-29-07

Matt (GW) vs Eric (Pikachu) 1
Matt (GW) vs Eric (Sheik) 2
Matt (GW) vs Eric (Sheik) 3
UIUC smashfest 9-27-07

these videos have been removed by the user

The Phenom

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! It's updated finally GOD DMAMITT MANNN!!! Thank you =)

They might be ancient but it's better than nothing. I am...your only Game&Watch...

edit: I'll subscribe as you said I should ;)
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Top Bottom