• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy64 Ladder!!

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
Name: hamburglar
Clan: none
MSN: non
AIM: hamburglarlol
Prefers: PJ64 Galaxy 64/EGX/P2P

can I get in on this ladder business?

Battlecow

Play to Win
hamburglar, aren't you not supposed to apply here? I know you already posted in the app thread... oh well w/e

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
last challenge was 9-27-09 lol

And I still have not played Daedatheus yet lol I think we should get to are match soon so this at least this gets updated with a match

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
last challenge was 9-27-09 lol

And I still have not played Daedatheus yet lol I think we should get to are match soon so this at least this gets updated with a match
I'm playing lots of Smash this week and next week (upcoming tourney)
This means I'm on my "Daedatheus" MSN account every night. Just catch me on and we'll play!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
well, seeing as I didn't want to be the only person challenging people in this ladder, now that someone else has, I'll start challenging again. I'll challenge Zenyore. I need practice on the puff/Fox matchup anyways, so here's a good excuse to play a good Fox lol :p

Top Bottom