• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Melee Power Rankings: The United States of Dan vs The People's Republic of Tong

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if we are assuming people who are not on the current PR want to join in on the ranbats, then it would make the most sense for them to drive up here instead of making us drive over there.
if they really want to be on the power rankings, they should make the effort to.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Waba is wack. Do it somewhere no one won't get charged 10 bucks just to sit down.
This.

On this note, I would like to host a ranbat @ Tech on the 30th. For those on the PR (& those not on it) would you be interested in coming out to it?

And I wouldn't charge $10 for you to sit down either... ;)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
if we are assuming people who are not on the current PR want to join in on the ranbats, then it would make the most sense for them to drive up here instead of making us drive over there.
if they really want to be on the power rankings, they should make the effort to.
you sure I mean do you guys really want us non-rankers to intrude on your professional ranbat session were only the prestige GA smashers get to play:laugh:?

SleepyK

this sarcasm is not appreciated.

if you want to prove yourself, do so.

i understand that i was confused about how exactly ranbats work, but i think i get the gist of it.
but please do show up to tournaments and don't go to one tournament every 6 months if you want to talk about pr rankings and ****

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
this sarcasm is not appreciated.

if you want to prove yourself, do so.

i understand that i was confused about how exactly ranbats work, but i think i get the gist of it.
but please do show up to tournaments and don't go to one tournament every 6 months if you want to talk about pr rankings and ****
or what sir?
Look I'm not salty about the list or anything like that so don't get it twisted. I'm just being silly as always.

Alpha can be the Octix of Melee
The Salty Gundam XD

BBQ°

Smash Champion
This.

On this note, I would like to host a ranbat @ Tech on the 30th. For those on the PR (& those not on it) would you be interested in coming out to it?

And I wouldn't charge $10 for you to sit down either... ;)
you should make it the weekend after that.

SleepyK

i've come to accept that darkies are incapable of speaking english

SleepyK

somebody quell this ape escape!

also eugene, don't read brand new day. don't do it no matter how much you love spiderman. trust me, don't do it.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
somebody quell this ape escape!

also eugene, don't read brand new day. don't do it no matter how much you love spiderman. trust me, don't do it.
Lol, ok I'll take you word for it John. I'm straight on comics for a while after Captain America died, I'm actually really upset about that.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Any updates on this Ranbats situation at someones house? I'll drive an extra few miles not to get robbed by going to Waba.

tubes

Smash Ace
LOL at all the drama about the PR and now noone cares no posts in a week olololololol~~1!!11!!!`~
I mean we could complain in this thread forever but in the end its much more productive to just step up our game and wait for the PR to update.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Marth can grab Fox and Falco over and over again without them touching the ground.

Neat, huh?

S0FT

Smash Ace
Hey John is it possible to have shiek and marth up there next to my name as well. If not it doesnt really matter.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
time for more tournaments so we can update this **** lollllll

also reading this thread made me sad. I really miss Eugene =/

Top Bottom