• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~GA Locator Thread sponsored by The Mafia~

GA Peach

Smash Lord
whoa, how am i NOT on the GA Locator? you should call me up if you wanna get destroyed in some fighting games and feel overall worse about yourself for losing in aforementioned games.

Phone #: 678-934-1342 cell 770-428-2125 home
*Mains: Tolerable Smash(Melee)- Roy and Peach Smash for *******(Brawl) - King Dedede and Peach

* = Game labels added for clarification and emphasis.

AN: When I wrote this, I felt I needed to fully explain my labels, as I know that a large number of people reading this play Brawl, and they may simply not comprehend the subtleties contained within the above text. I felt that "dumbing it down" for the general Brawl audience would be closer to how the game was designed, thus making the said part of the community feel a little more comfortable with the post. With that said, I hope you enjoyed my writing, and I hope to bring much more to you in the future times to come.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
whoa, how am i NOT on the GA Locator? you should call me up if you wanna get destroyed in some fighting games and feel overall worse about yourself for losing in aforementioned games.

Phone #: 678-934-1342 cell 770-428-2125 home
*Mains: Tolerable Smash(Melee)- Roy and Peach Smash for *******(Brawl) - King Dedede and Peach

* = Game labels added for clarification and emphasis.

AN: When I wrote this, I felt I needed to fully explain my labels, as I know that a large number of people reading this play Brawl, and they may simply not comprehend the subtleties contained within the above text. I felt that "dumbing it down" for the general Brawl audience would be closer to how the game was designed, thus making the said part of the community feel a little more comfortable with the post. With that said, I hope you enjoyed my writing, and I hope to bring much more to you in the future times to come.
even then, some kids might have trouble understanding your good grammar.

Purple

Hi guys!
alright guys, so it seems that i will be pretty stacked when it comes to smash days, however, this upcoming monday i will be available to play smash all day :D. If anyone wants to hit up my wifi let me know, you can receive my wifi from the following people

dyno
bbq
umby

until then, you will have to wait until 10pm in order to get it from me personally ( and even then, i'll be playing tvc and super mario bros wii)

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Tag Name: Siren
Phone Number: Message me
Mains Shiek
Location Porterdale Georgia (Near Conyers)

I want moar smashfests. :]

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yay, more melee people :D

GreenFX, your location says Canton, but you say you're in Milledgeville? Canton is not too far from me.

IWantAKouki

Smash Rookie
GARook
Davis Mueller
404-786-8702
Sheik/Marth
Milledgeville/Roswell

Can confirm that this person is not a pedo. Met up and everything went well, except he kicked my ***.

Would recommend.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I need to update that. I go to college in Milledgeville, so i won't be in Canton unless it's summer or winter break. After May though, i'd be cool to smash with you. :)
You go to GCSU? I know a few people that go there.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yes actually. Do you know any melee players that go there? :p
No, I don't. I just know a few friends I went to high school with. They were trying to get me to go down there for a short period, but it's good to know I have some -real- company in case I do take them up on that offer

WaffleTruck

Smash Rookie
Tag Name: BigO
Phone Number: 678-234-1701 (texts preferred)
Mains: (Melee only) DK, Roy, Ganondorf, Marth, Mewtwo

I also can confirm GreenFx will whoop your face. For srs.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
me and adam go way back. We were best friends in elementary school and I thought he moved away and I would never hear from him again. It's been like... 10 years. Today I get a text from him, and was like, I think I know you, we should play smash. My mind is still blown.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
We were best friends in elementary school It's been like... 10 years. Today I get a text from him. My mind is still blown.
My mind is blow by how you had the same phone since elementary.

How'd you get each other's numbers if you haven't seen each other for a long time? its still a great story.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
**** I want to see how good you guys are. I want my face to get stomped by Greenfx... can't wait to play him.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hi there.

I'm a TO from Louisiana and I'm hosting a tournament from February 26th - 28th that I'm trying to get some hype for. Its going to have Brawl, Melee, and Brawl+ along with other fighters such as Tekken, Street Fighter, BlazBlue, etc.

Here's the thread for more info:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262295

Please let me know if you can come. It would really be great to some new people.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Tag Name: SolarChimecho(lol XBL name)
Phone Number: never
Brawl/Brawl+ Mains: Falcon, Ness, and Sonic

Wow....thats a lot of people ITT who lives near Atlanta. I live far away from it :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
We're going to be playing at my friend's apartment on wednesday once I get out of class which will be around 7:15 pm. The apartment is on campus and takes like 2 minutes to walk there. I will send you a PM with all the details.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Dude, they're just newbies. I don't know if they're ready for that type of competition, but if you think they are, then go ahead.

Top Bottom