• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~GA Locator Thread sponsored by The Mafia~

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
Tag Name: Kyd
Phone Number: 478-213-6586
Melee Mains: Fox, Falco, Marth
Brawl Mains: Sonic, Wolf
Brawl+ Mains: half the character select screen <-- this being better than Brawl, pwn

T_Bag

Smash Rookie
Tag Name-TBag
Real Name-Tommy Bagwell
Phone Number-770-262-6935
Mains-Peach
Location-Lawrenceville

bigman40

Smash Master
I find it funny that half of these people on the list don't even attempt to post on the boards anymore or even try to show up at the tourneys. Bunch of punks man. Making **** boring.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ill be going to wabas next year for sure..I think..I hope..i hate drving 3 hours =(

Edit: i was just thinkin how cool would it be if we could get a GA Melee/Brawl Circuit going and have one big tournament at the end of the summer or something like that.

idk big ideas from a small brain.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yo man, we need to get some of these peeps off they *** and start talking with us so we can know what's up with them not showin up at anything we do. All these peeps within the ATL area (some near Macon area) and barely any of them attempt to make any chance to make it out to have fun. Lets do something about this shiz.

Zero93

Smash Rookie
Tag Name-Zero93
Real Name-Keith Kurt
Phone Number-770-547-1458
Mains-C. Falcon/ Brawl+/Melee
Location-Woodstock

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
hey guys when i get back to albany im gonna talk to this local card/comic shop..from what i heard they used to run melee tournies back in the day so im gonna ask if they would let me hold a smash tournmanet there. couple of questions 1st. how would i go about asking them to run a tournament at there place? 2. If they say yes i will prob hold the tournament feburary so would be interested in making the drive to albany?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Tag Name-Zero93
Real Name-Keith Kurt
Phone Number-770-547-1458
Mains-C. Falcon/ Brawl+/Melee
Location-Woodstock
A new woodstock person!? Yessssss. Never thought it would happen. Glad to see you :)

someone come visit me in rome for some melee and a free steak
Rome is an hour away from me :((((((((
I really want to play you haha. You don't have a car or anything?

DJRome

Smash Hero
sadly, it broke right before college, which is unfortunate since that marked the end of income for me as well

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah dawg, or a burger or chicken or some **** idk whatever you want a salad for muh boy bbq deres coleslaw

PZ

Smash Lord
ThaOriginChu(may be changing my name to Imperfect)
Rodney Myers
912-432-0914
Mains=brawl(pikachu, snake, and yoshi) melee=if you teach me how to be good ill have some=)
Location=Hinesville, GA

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ThaOriginChu(may be changing my name to Imperfect)
Rodney Myers
912-432-0914
Mains=brawl(pikachu, snake, and yoshi) melee=if you teach me how to be good ill have some=)
Location=Hinesville, GA
Nice to have you.

Wow, I just checked your location. You're probably in one of the worst locations to be for smash @_@
I think the closest for you is Savannah, but I don't even know if their smash scene exists anymore. Jacksonville, FL might be your 2nd best bet. lol.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
karatekickz you live in the same places as Chu.

You goys should try and meet each other, and play some smashbrossss.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Hey i just talked to the local comic/card shop here in albany about running a smash tournament and the lady seems pretty intersted in doing it.She wants me to come back saturday to look at the game room to see whats up so lets keep our fingers crossed.

The owners of the store are two old ladies and they are very nice.lol it was pretty funny when i gave her my number she wrote it down on a piece of paper and under she wrote "Vidoo games" lol

NNID
LilG912
Hey i just talked to the local comic/card shop here in albany about running a smash tournament and the lady seems pretty intersted in doing it.She wants me to come back saturday to look at the game room to see whats up so lets keep our fingers crossed.

The owners of the store are two old ladies and they are very nice.lol it was pretty funny when i gave her my number she wrote it down on a piece of paper and under she wrote "Vidoo games" lol
So, wut city are gonna you host smash tournies? o_O?

Top Bottom