• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA and Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Most of you don't know me, but this whole Georgia/Florida spam is really starting to affect me. I
just read TRC's heartful thread and realized that he's grown as a person because OoS smashers
have supported him.

I really don't care how this whole FL/GA hate started, but stop it. It's gone from friendly competition to personal attacks. Whether there's a skill gap or not, grow up and respect people's will to learn and get better. Leave personal attacks out of it.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm glad my thread did some kind of good lol

as naive and cliche as it sounds I really wish everyone would get along.

EXCEPT EVERLASTINGYAY **** THAT GUY rofl just kiddin Yay

PB&J

Smash Hero
whats all the fl and ga beef lately..honestly i don't care if u guys don't like ga, everybody has there reasons, but i just read like 4 threads and all of it was i hate ga , ga sucks, fl sucks...seriously u guys need to get a life because if all u do is put ga down..i feel sorry for u..if it makes u feel better that u can beat certain people in a video game in ga..u need to get out the house more because all of this spam and crap thats in these threads are dumb..go practice or something and stop hating on ga and ga stop responding to them because it will keep going back in forth..peace

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
i get no recognition. people ****in hate me.

alpha - that book was good.

and is chelsey t-bag's gf?

ScottSadistic

Smash Journeyman
i agree with PB&J. Just because you can beat someone at a video game doesnt make you better then them.

that aside, ppl really should get along. honestly. if 90% of these ppl were put face to face with the ppl they talk **** to, they wouldnt do a **** thing except have a staring contest. dam.

Feuding like this is dumber then Jessica Simpson...
and thats pretty dumb

Farmhouse Apple

Smash Rookie
Well Evan, seeing how I don't really have a set tag, I just looked around the room I was in, saw a candle called farmhouse apple and decided it had a nice ring to it :D

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
i agree with PB&J. Just because you can beat someone at a video game doesnt make you better then them.

that aside, ppl really should get along. honestly. if 90% of these ppl were put face to face with the ppl they talk **** to, they wouldnt do a **** thing except have a staring contest. dam.

Feuding like this is dumber then Jessica Simpson...
and thats pretty dumb
I disagree with that. Im from South Central :D

ScottSadistic

Smash Journeyman
I dont take **** from anybody. You must not know where south central is.
ive heard of it...

a lot of "hood" movies take place there.

Friday, Dont Be A Menace...

But that still doesnt say that you dont take **** from nobody just b/c u live there. Im sure you have at least one or 2 pushovers around there...

and vid games arent real life...so no, it doesnt make u better then someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom