• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA and Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jx31

Smash Ace
wtf did I say?

*goes to look*

Dammit I am not a name remembering guy! Especially when it comes to actors... last names only please.....

Transporter 2 was good too! This is worse than Superman Returns. That's right, it's been said.
Transporter 2 was a flaming pile of poo, when I saw the movie a 1 month old baby got out of his mother's arms and walked out of the movie theater.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
umm, i wanna play in florida , because im going but, dam, if people in florida is like chops, dam i dont wanna play, srry fot getting in the prob man, i know isnt my problem at all.. and well, imm not even a half good as both of u, im from venezuela, im juans friend, and i can say, chops, ur not god for beating a human.. u wana be number one, at least in fl, and u know u are not, and u are NOT better than foward, and beeing number second makes u always fight for no reason... grow man, seriusly, for your good... srry if my english isnt to good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom