• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LOL i dont think a large OOS tourney will be affected by my attendance or not but thanks.

but yeah I hope u guys still come over because I have something I need y'all to give to dylan.

rhan

Smash Hero
I think I may be able to take a Greyhound or something back.

Gimme a minute. I'm going to make a last ditch effort. Plus I don't need to show up for doubles anyway. So I would assume Singles start at about 1 or 2 on Saturday.

The only thing is who would pick me up from the bus station if I can work this out?

https://www.greyhound.com/farefinder/step2.aspx?

Those are the schedules. So If I take the first one I'd be able get there around 4-5 because the station is about an hour away from the venue...

OOOOORRRR

I could just take a greyhound to Richmond? :3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I went to check if I could pick you up also stingers but like...if I pick you up and then go to snaps I just made a J at the thend of my trip...and it addes like an hour and 40 mins...

you guys are so unaccessible.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Text message from Emma said:
Hey Yeah I am. I'm actually in CH (colonial heights) though at my moms. My car got towed the other day and she paid for it so I have to do some work for her. I'm off Monday until 5 if you have time when you come back through?
:glare::glare::glare::glare:

F**K!

plans always fail...and I def won't be back up their by 4 on monday...lol

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Yo, TK, do you have any spare Dreamcast AV cords?

I've been in the mood to play Gunbird 2, Gigawing, and JEt Grind Radio.

Not to mention, with Shmuppreciation Month around the corner, I'm gonna wanna 1cc those games at least once before I die.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I suck at all of those games but I might just bring my dreamcast regardless anyway...I gotta whoop craig *** in atleast one game.

and I can turn people on to the madness that is powerstone 2

you can just play on my **** if you got a VMU (which was the best memory card in existence)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you know how to dodge? because we can have one of those matches...No items just straight up scrappin...LOL

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Crews would be really cool.

We have to rematch GA/AL since they won at Raleigh.

Also anyone know if iLove knows about this? Would be great if he came.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kevin is pretty bad :/

It's funny, even though he doesnt play, just saying he bad is prob getting him upset.

Top Bottom