• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
yur arguments are coming from the same place yur avatar is

trying to say that jexs wasnt obvscum is one of the most wrong things ive ever seen in a game. yu can sit there n say "i dont think he was obvious" but the 4 man wagon in the same amount of posts shows otherwise. please rejoin reality

yure right in that im not partnered with bwolf. im not partnered with ANYONE. i made that statement to show that yur reasoning for writing off a bwolf/sons team was faulty as i tried to further demonstrate how damn dumb it was to roleblock the guy who couldnt make a ****ing kill. yur lame attempt at trapping me in my words doesnt change that

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like Nabe.

But I have to consider the framer angle, as super unlikely I think it is. I want to lunch Hardbody first right now but Badwolf needs to post. I think he is town either way.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

so do you seriously think nabe the guy who reads yu right 9/10 times got it so wrong here that he spent the entire game harboring suspicions against you AND wasted a roleblock on you EVEN THOUGH YOURE CONFIRMED TO HAVE NO CHANCE OF SHOOTING SOMEONE?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It don't. His role blocking me again makes no sense to me even from that angle of questioning me and how he roleblocked Kantrip.

I'm considering it, but I can't ignore Maven's guilty on you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
At most we know mafia had a vanilla cop. Since we know there are two cops it would reason to say the double guns were millers for this situation.

What balances the comp cop? Roleblocker? Not sure.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
heres 1 more thing for yu then. i dont care for an immediate response but think about it n how scum would approach this lylo phase as a team

potato came into this thread and voted me saying i was the best lynch. he unvoted when i asked him for some time for discussion

nabe came into this thread and voted me and is now tunneling me

so heres a question. what are my partner and i trying to do? if im damned the way i am with potato as my partner then why doesnt he finish the bus or keep his vote on for some towncred in lylo? if nabe is my partner then its okay to lynch him b4 me aye? this is assuming bwolf is innocent which you are subscribing to at the moment

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
also

read over the dayphase n tell me who had a townier approach while nabe just said "sons/potato idgaf who first" despite being unwilling to switch his vote to potato AND his reasoning for bwolf being obvtown was horse****. he also SERIOUSLY tried to argue that jexs wasnt obvscum (what game is this dude playing) as a reason for me being scum and did i mention he roleblocked the one guy in the game that guarantees the nightkill goes through? his response was LITERALLY "yeah im just ******** i guess" i mean what even the ****?

like holy **** man. dont do this **** off of ONE questionable piece of evidence against me as opposed to a GAMES WORTH of horse**** when it comes to nabe

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
plus

do you really want to lose to nabe? the guy every1 hated the entire game but lived ONLY cuz of his claim? the guy who reads yu right almost every game but happens to get it wrong here? the guy whose results are roleblocking our doc/vig and a person confirmed not to have a gun essentially GIVING the scum a free nightkill n thus forgoing the 1 function we spared him for?

thats an awful way to lose. if yu lose to me at least yu can say "damn dat ***** marshy has a lot of swag n im not even mad" n move on wit yur life. do yu want me to go back and quote how many people in this game wanted nabe to die? im pretty sure every flipped townie did at one point or another. losing to nabe yull prolly consider jumping off a building. i know i will

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
do yu want me to go back and quote how many people in this game wanted nabe to die?
in fact im going to do this the day after tomorrow

just to hammer home the point of how badly nabe deserved to die in this game. its unbearable n the thought of losing to him sends me into a deep depression i refuse to go down without sharing

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
jexs what do you think about badwolf now?
Still think he's scum.
vote jexs
vote jexs
vote Jexs
vote jexs
I don't think Jexs was obvscum
WHAT ****ING BULL****!!

nabe yur nonchalant tone in even trying to make this statement is such blatant garbage. does any1 in this thread ACTUALLY believe that nabe didnt think jexs was obvscum after that ****? EVERYONE thought he was so i guess nabe is just that one guy who didnt right guys

iight im out. ive gotta long drive back to nc 2mrw so dont let nabe bull**** yall 2 much in the meantime

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm like 90% that the team is sons/nabe but I'm harboring this paranoid 10% suspicion that we've been giving Badwolf a pass all game and he's a framer

And this isn't helping my feels

Kantrip

Kantplay
But ruy has a point that towns two killing roles acted as gunsmith millers and the scumteam doesn't need a counter on top of that so framer makes little sense.

Roleblocker makes total sense though.

Badwolf do you have anything else for us? Please man

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'd never live it down if a condemned scummer weaseled his way out of 3 lynches and a guilty to win the game though......

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
LMFAO!

so its bwolf/nabe huh?

EXCELLENT! potato chill the **** out n dont hammer me. i WILL convince yu cuz now i hav the full picture n i got a good argument ill show yu

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

if yure scum hammer me. if yure town then post that yu wont so im not wasting my time

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
DONT ****ING HAMMER ME POTATO!

chill. i got this. just give me time cuz im on a long distance drive n i can whip up somethin 2mrw. yu hav nothing to lose

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sons of Hardbody [2] - Nabe, Badwolf
Nabe [1] - Sons of Hardbody

Not voting: Potassium, Red Ryu
Takes 3/5 to lynch

:059:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Please tell me you were scum marshkary...

Ruy you should've waited man cmon

Unless you're actually scum in which case well played

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh well at least I can say I initiated the jexs hardbody and iirc I wasn't on any townie's lynch. Imo I navigated this game pretty damn well for better or for worse.

So salty Nabe made endgame though

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sons of Hardbody [Vanilla Townie] has been lynched.

Badwolf [Town Firefighter] and Red Ryu [Vanilla Townie] are endgamed. Nabe [Mafia Hot Nurse] and Kantrip [Mafia Tailor] survive!

Game over, Mafia wins.

:059:

Top Bottom