• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W vs Puff

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Can you guys find a use for bacon, maybe sh back/foreward double bacon can create a nice, mini wall?
have you tried cooking then eating the bacon? dont try to build a wall out of bacon it will go bad and attract animals.

sorry g&w boards, but I just had to

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Lolwut? O_o

Perhaps one could use it as a quick method to change one's vertical momentum? Also, bacon is surprisingly effective at messing w/ Samus's bomb jumps.
Bacon sort of works against FF'ers that are slightly above you and try to recover at around head height, cause it messes up their recovery and they end up being below the stage. That's the only use I've found for it, other than stuff like pan spike

And when used I usually only fire off 2-3 before I get ready for edgeguarding

Onstage bacon isn't very useful, putting back the pan takes too long to be as effective as Doc's pills

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
OK so G&W was a huge success tonight. Nobody knows how to play against him. I won against everything without a sword and sometimes space animals.

People don't understand how good the key and the comboflag are.

:phone:
The key isn't as good as it seems. Once people learn to dodge the 2nd hitbox, its uses are a lot more limited.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I found bacon to be an incredibly effective tool in the Peach matchup. They always love to float outside of the stage range. Scare them off with your bacon, they'll stay backward. Time it right and they fall out of the float a bit backward and your can just jump out and fair them.

Unless it's Armada I guess.

ToastyTHT

Smash Rookie
Well, here's how I see it, if Jiggs can get you into a wall of pain you are done. You will not win the air battle unless you can get in the first strike then f-air spam the living crap out of the Jiggs. I do have 1 combo for G&W when they are at light weight.

Down tilt, Jump, D-air, (Grab)

DualCats

Smash Ace
That'd be pretty easy to DI out of, I would think. I used to try to do that all the time and people learned how to get out of it. Not to mention that even if you get the dair off, they can tech roll away if they're not on a platform :/

Top Bottom