• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.A.M.M.E (Orlando, FL Jun 4th-6th) Brawl/Melee/SSB64 ft. JaimeHR!!!!!!!!!

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
this just in: Darth Rancorous is going to G.A.M.M.E.!!!

I just booked my flight/hotel and im all set to go. sheer and tank, u guys are goin down :p

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm east coast but I think I'm going to Apex instead ... Florida is a bit of a far out drive :lick:
EVERYONE COME TO APEX INSTEAD

dandan

Smash Lord
well, now he just needs to go to your house and do an good old times smashfest :p

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
wow, that really sucks. i guess i have to go cancel my flight and hotel...

haha jk. it sounds like the big events like melee and barlw are gonna be the ones affected the most. smash 64 was only gonna be a side event on sunday so i dont think it'll affect it that much. i was already planning on hosting "Darth Rancorous' Smashfest Dos" at the hotel on friday or saturday, so, we'll still have a chance to play and record some matches for all of you guys at home :D

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Perhaps "scam" was too strong of a word. From what I've read I don't think it's a scam but it looks like it'll be horribly organized and a financial disaster. That shouldn't affect any side SSB64 tourneys since they are unofficial to begin with.

dandan

Smash Lord
i am kind of disappointed jaime will not go, i wanted to see him vs sheer.
darth, you should try to play with some europeans online, that is if you play online, and have a good of enough connection.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
i am kind of disappointed jaime will not go, i wanted to see him vs sheer.
darth, you should try to play with some europeans online, that is if you play online, and have a good of enough connection.
that is a negative on both statements lol.

i live in cali so my connection would be horrible and i dont play online at all lol

dandan

Smash Lord
that is a negative on both statements lol.

i live in cali so my connection would be horrible and i dont play online at all lol
i meant when you come to florida. it is an opportuninty to see an whole new type of players in european smashers.
but i guess if you do not play online, nothing can be done about it :ohwell:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
But the tourney is not at the same venue anymore. :(

So you're not even going to the tourney anymore??

dandan

Smash Lord
Looks like JaimeHR might come to my home in the summer xP
more samus dittos need to happen. those 3 matches were the ones i enjoyed most in a really long time. i just imagine how it look when you guys are playing with no delay.

Top Bottom