• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FYJ | Free Venue | ft Armada, Hbox, Axe?? (5 minutes from Apex venue!!)

LLDL

Smash Hero
We do but if you have some fold up chairs / extension cords that you can throw in the back of the car just in case, would be cool : p

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
alright fillin the trunk with like 4 chairs maybe an extension chord and 2 setups in the backseat. no trouble see you there

Pi

Smash Hero
would anyone be willing to pick me up from the new brunswick station and drive me here?
i'm flying out tomorrow around 2pm, but would appreciate if anyone would be willing to do that for me
i'll give you like 5$ for your troubles lol

if you could post here before 12pm EST
or send me a text @ 321 895 8126 tomorrow whenever letting me know if u could
that would be great

i should be arriving at the station around 6-7:30pm

Linguini

Smash Master
looks like you and me will be getting there at the same time 3, so i don't see why chain ace wouldn't be able to take you along as well.

chain, what's your phone number again?

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Hmmm I think I can make it but I would need housing for the day. And I heard that there is a limit for this? If anyone could give me housing for the day that would be awesome please txt me 818 421 5637 will pay any reasonable amount as well for it

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
732-962-5467

I'm only giving rides to the people who have asked previously here, not at the whim of everyone at the hotel btw.
and WestBallz awesome.

Pi

Smash Hero
yo guini ima hit you up when i get into lga

worse comes to worse i'll end up at the hyatt instead

c you all later today :)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
im coming, ill be leaving before singles though

leggo

edit: my ride isnt answering his phone, nice

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
We're recording great quality videos with commentary. We're trying to setup a stream but the internet connection isn't good. We'll post if we get a good one running.

-chain-ace

Top Bottom