• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Future Sight" A Mewtwo Combo Video

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hello Mewtwo Forum.. Seems this place seems to be dying a bit.. I updated the Ultimate Movie collection page so plz keep posting your videos..

Well here it is at long last.. my mewtwo combo video is here.. I hope everyone likes it. I worked hard on it.. I did indeed promise some cool *** editing.. but sadly.. Military life, just doesn't allow me the time to do that so hopefully this will be enough.. The Trailer was a complete success on the goal I was trying to accomplish, (only a few of you figured out what it was =p)

Either way.. here it is Future Sight.. Plz, comment it, critique it.. watch it.. and enjoy.. Give you a little gift/competition before shadowclaw III Volume 2 comes out!

Special thanks to you "Taj" for everthing you've done for me.. it's been awesome knowing/learning off you etc.. IF you leave which you better NOT.. i'll maintain Mewtwo for ya and keep the tradition going! n n

"Future Sight" - A Mewtwo Combo Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sai5GpioDL0

ENJOY! ^^

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet
That was really cool, aside from the really long intro. It was worth the wait.

But, really, you kick a lot of ***. I thought I was semi-okay with M2, but now...

Keep it up, I really liked the editing. The music was perfect and the combos, better.

hamonyou

Smash Cadet
how the heck is mewtwo one of the last on the tier list, hes clearly better than bowser and zelda

Top Bottom