• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Futile is too good am i rite?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
This just made me better watching lol

Yes he is the best I've seen. What I noticed is how much he uses fsmash...BRILLIANT!
*starts spamming fsmash more*

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
That first match wasn't anything huge, but I like how he deals with Marths. He's a great Wario player, but it's still too early to say he's the "best".

The Phantom Smasher

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'd say that it's way too early to be declaring him the best. He's definitely good, but he didnt really do anything particularly special. Personally, I have played two Warios online that i would at least put right up there with Futile (paxz and blue shell).

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
Pretty nice, its funny how in the Match with MK the MK player started spamming mach tornado due to fear:laugh:!

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
He's definitely a pretty good wario player from what it looks like. I guess i'm on the right track if that performance is considered a good one.

Definitely hate MK w/ a passion after some of the stuff i've heard about him.

That starting combo in the second vid was sexy though.

The_Specter

Smash Rookie
Mental Note: Dairs + Fsmashes = Success?

That's at least what I gathered from these videos. I really need to watch more of these, their really helpful when learning how to be a better player.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hmm imagine that he uses dairs into combos a lot, yeah ive never said that before...

not even close to the best wario sorry guys, his opponents were scrubby(especially the mk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7STOYpenbE this is a scrubby friendly but i mean cmon its the same thing as ur boy.....
lol @ calling his opponents scrubby, saying he is nothing special, then posting a video of your own match to prove that your own opponents aren't scrubby and that you are just as good.

I watched your match and counted all the airdodges that were used to actual dodge something, and not done immediately out of a high knockback move where there was no follow up available. Not surprisingly, an actual strategic airdodge happened a whopping zero times between both you and your opponent.

Two players constantly rushing eachother with attacks while using almost no defensive tactics isn't impressive to somebody who actually knows the game. Visually it's fancy occasionally and appeals to players who aren't very good, but it certainly isn't gameplay on the level of any of the higher up players from socal (Futile, DSF, Edge, etc)

there is no need to attack good players like edge, and then try to show yourself in some sort of amazing light in the same post.

calm down, futile and edge are both really good players

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
Wow Kid

lol @ calling his opponents scrubby, saying he is nothing special, then posting a video of your own match to prove that your own opponents aren't scrubby and that you are just as good.

I watched your match and counted all the airdodges that were used to actual dodge something, and not done immediately out of a high knockback move where there was no follow up available. Not surprisingly, an actual strategic airdodge happened a whopping zero times between both you and your opponent.

Two players constantly rushing eachother with attacks while using almost no defensive tactics isn't impressive to somebody who actually knows the game. Visually it's fancy occasionally and appeals to players who aren't very good, but it certainly isn't gameplay on the level of any of the higher up players from socal (Futile, DSF, Edge, etc)

there is no need to attack good players like edge, and then try to show yourself in some sort of amazing light in the same post.

calm down, futile and edge are both really good players
get ***** kid LOL. I couldnt have said it better myself Gimpy

Wario4Ever

Smash Cadet
I really enjoyed that match Abe has played, it was fun watching it. Although I am pretty new to Brawl (so new I still don't own a game nor Wii) so I can sorta relate to what Gimpy said. Although Gimpy I think your review of his movie was a little harsh but thats just my opinion. I agree with you that Abe should be a little more respectful to the guys who have a reputation playing the game though.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
i think u guys just need to realize futile is the best. whoever says they are better lets see you win some tournaments, and post some proof, as well as vidz. Futile is the best. He hasnt lost a tourney yet, and when a huge tourney rolls around, im sure he will be right on top, if not first, and he will definetly be the highest placing wario

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Shell is a more patient Wario than most, which is what makes him good. All the better Warios try to keep pressure off the edge.

Also, for the record, Futile HAS lost the trnies that he goes to regularly. Mainly to DSF, but he loses to others sometimes as well. Also, when Shell and Futile vsed (on WiFi, but still), Shell came out on top.

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
considering my experience, futile is FAR better than he looks. in his vids it looks like his opponents are screwing up, but he's influencing the mistakes

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No he doesn't, for the passed like month and a half, he hasn't lost to anyone other than dsf.
Well, I haven't kept track of time, and I don't know if they're still up, but if you check getyourtournament in youtube, there are vids of him losing to Edge I think it was... maybe someone else...

Top Bottom