• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion Comic

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Notice what you put into the 1st panel, Neon.
You mean about it being mandatory? Yeah, I guess that would indicate it's something serious... lol. I didn't really think about that at first though.

Yeah, it is a bit tough to talk about it since there are only a few pages right now. :l But at the same time, the next person doesn't necessarily have to use any ideas discussed. And if anyone is ever stuck and not sure what to make, then we could discuss it and help them out.

But yeah, I guess for now we'll wait and see what joeadok does.

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman

All done. Sorry about messing up the size(It was drawn on a page.)
Hopefully we can keep the momentum going.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like it.

I sorta laughed seeing that blue guy get drawn by someone other than me. lolz

Good ****, Joeadok.

Neon Ness

Holy... man, that was fast, and it looks really good, joeadok. It's awesome to see the same character drawn by different people. :laugh:

Now I'm trying to figure out what the stuff on her briefcase is.

We're out of people again though. :l Unless someone wanted to go again, but we'll just have to hope more people see this and want to join! It's going really good so far though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll wait for a few more to get done, but I'll go again.

Of course.

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
I can see this really slowing to a halt if it's overly reliant on new members. So I suggest we keep going in cycles and add new artist if they show up, but that's just me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That is what I was suggesting as well. Might as well do it, otherwise we will see this get no new material.

Neon Ness

Cycle system it is.

College starts in 2 weeks for me so I can't be a part of the cycle right now, but for the time being I guess we can go Lokii > ZIO > joeadok in rotation.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Can you guys count me out for a bit until i get my shiz together?
Portfolio/commissions/projects are killing me.

Neon Ness

Of course... take your time.

The words 'portfolio' and 'submission' together bring up nightmarish memories for me. Good luck and try not to stress out too much, lol.

Neon Ness

OMGOMGOMG THIS IS ALIVEEE??!?!?!

caps

put me on the list, but last pl0x.
i'm kinda busy nowadays, but i'm so glad this thing's revived again xD

also, congrats NN on modship <3
Thank yeah.

I can add you to the list, but... there's really no one in line lol. So you can go next if you want to. There's not too much of a hurry. xD

For now though, ZIO is up again.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well dern.

I'll try to get the page done soon.

I suppose since Joe did more than one or two frames, I'mma try to do that. It'll get things moving faster.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Neon, listen.

I understand there's a rule about introducing new characters every few panels, but for god sakes there's a meeting that's supposed to occur, am I right?

Either i be very bland and have little advancement in the story, or I take up the task of creating the majority of the Teacher force in my work.

I suggest, should I do the latter, that we have some of us here create their own teacher. Since I've done so already, I'll give him a background and what not. I also suggest we make more than one, only because the faculty should be quite a bit larger than our active users here.

What say you?

Neon Ness

Yeah, if there's a meeting then I don't think anyone will mind about breaking the "1 char per every few panels" rule. Go nuts.

Funnily enough I've been working on a new character... a few actually. It'd be easy for me to make them look like teachers. I can post 'em once they're a little more polished and you can add them into the meeting scene if you want.

Other people can do the same.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like the idea of us getting to create our own characters, so I'll postpone my panel until we have ourselves a good number of teachers.

Looking forward to what y'all make up.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I suppose we are, then.

You should make, like, 3 characters. I'll make two more, and like anyone else who wants to, can do the same.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Depends.

I wasn't sure if you were gonna make her someone important, or just someone who's there.

Neon Ness

She's there, so we should use her.

Also... that guy in the picture frame looks like he could be important.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just meant that portrait to be just that. Something to fill the space with, lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I babysit for 9 hours tomorrow...i too can do some character sketches...
...I'll need something to keep me from going insane. Lolllll

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looking forward to it.

I suppose I'll get on creating at least two characters soon. Maybe today . . . but I'm so addicted to Dragon Quest 9 atm.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LOOOOL Looks like it's kinda hard to keep up on this. Having classes M-Thurs then work F-S, it's hard to fit this in. Although, I'm prioritizing horribly (on a DQ9 binge).

I haven't forgot about it. I think I my have thought of something that could advance the plot while still not being forced into introducing the faculty.

:3

I'll try my best to get to it this week. But I do have a few tests coming, so that might be a tad hard.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good luck, Zio!
And i hear ya on how school messes with stuff. I can only do small doodles during school time since my mind is basically mush.
ANDIHAVEAFREAKINGDEADLINETOMEETANDIHAVENTSTARTEDYETFFFFFFFFF-
/freakout

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Unexpected bump!

Forgive me. It's rather trashy because I scanned it in, and after doin some photoshoppan, I started to hate it. So I cut it short. It's not all that great.

I'll do something different next time.

Neon Ness

I don't think it looks trashy.

Her eyes are the wrong color.

But that's just me being a nitpicky jerk.

Will add to OP.

Now what would be awesome is if we could actually keep it going at a reasonably frequent rate. Like, more than one post per 2 months. :reverse:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wrong color?

I can fix that now.

EDIT - put it in the post before this. :D

We also may hafta choose a new next person since I haven't seen Joe in here in a while.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
i like. there's so many different styles already :D

first i read it from right to left until i realized that it didn't make sense this way xDD

i might do the next part starting next week. if someone wants to jump in till then, feel free to do so :D

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
I'm still here. Nice work Zio, i just need where to go from here... In regards to the teacher.

Neon Ness

Whoa.

I forgot this was here. Added to the OP. That guy's expression is priceless.

Man, I might have to start working on this again. I forgot how awesome this was. I don't have enough time this semester >< I want to work on it anyway though.

Tbh if you wanted to make some corrections, you'd probably have time to lol. This moves kind of slowly.

Top Bottom