• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

For some reason, whenever Zoroark comes out of the Master ball, he always seems to target Lucario if he's on stage. Even if he's in the same team as mine.....

For those who don't get it...

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
IMG_0350.JPG

“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”
....."LOL That's none of my business"

HNI_0026.JPG

When pausing at the right moment leaves unexpected results.....

HNI_0042.JPG

"AND THE ANSWER IS YES!!!"

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Ganondorf: What have they done to me?! I look stupid with that face.
TP Ganondorf doesn't really look like he belongs in such a colorful design.
There's not enough gritty darkness like there was in Brawl, so he's an outcast in a colorful world. This makes him unable to properly socialize with the other fighters.
He has truly become... The Ganondork.

:troll:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Royalty swordsmen.JPG

Let the best low tier win.
HNI_0051.JPG

You took my spot, so I break your brain.
HNI_0056.JPG

Not even evil latino angels can resist the presence of Captain Falcon.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Isn't the Fire Kirby trophy only earned by clearing the "Kirby's Crazy Appetite" event on hard difficulty? How can you have more than one Fire Kirby trophy there?
I think it merely unlocks the Trophy once, but also for the random trophies you can get.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You can have multiples of the same trophy in the studio regardless of how many you own. I tested this myself.
That's not the point. What I'm saying is that there's no way you can have more than one Fire Kirby trophy, since you can only get it by completing a certain challenge.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That's not the point. What I'm saying is that there's no way you can have more than one Fire Kirby trophy, since you can only get it by completing a certain challenge.
But when you unlock even ONE copy of a trophy, you can use as many of it as you like in the Photo Studio.

So if I cleared Classic Mode once with Mario, and took the trophy I earned to the Photo Studio, I could still place 4 copies of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom