• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
But when you unlock even ONE copy of a trophy, you can use as many of it as you like in the Photo Studio.

So if I cleared Classic Mode once with Mario, and took the trophy I earned to the Photo Studio, I could still place 4 copies of it.
Interesting. I thought that you can't have any trophy duplicates present if the trophy count reads x1; it was like that with Brawl's trophy hoard room.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Then what's the point of being able to get multiple copies of the same trophy? While I'm at it, why does this happen in 3DS if there is no trophy studio?

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is like: "You really want me to gab this excuse of a character? Oh, fine then."

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh look, here's another Texts from Smash Bros after the longest time:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

SAVIOUR OF NINTENDO

It's mariotehplumber, by the way. That's why it's funny.

Thwallace

Smash Rookie
I remember during the wait leading up to the release of Super Smash Bros.
Brawl, there was a thread based around making captions out of the Dojo pictures. (Click here.)

(Some of the pics may not work now that the old Dojo is inactive)

So lets have some fun, feel free to post your captions below.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Moderator Update
Hey everyone, the staff would like to mention that if you are going to post a huge batch of pictures - please keep it to 10 pictures maximum. Ideally, 1-3 is best but 10 is the max. Going over that may result in a warning/infraction so please keep that in mind. This saves bandwidth space on the site and helps the page load quicker for lower-speed internet connections.

That doesn't mean you can also spam post 1-3 pictures to go over the 10 picture limit. Several posts in one page is permissable but if there's like 8 posts of the same user with 10 pics each - that's going to be warned.

Lastly, using pictures that use swear words is a form of censor dodging.

Just keep this in mind and post pictures in moderation.
*clock* Noice.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not sure if this was posted before, but here's something funny related to the amiibo madness.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Unless you go by the Game Theory thing where Peach is her mother, thus making her (time traveling?) royalty by default.
That theory is awful and nobody should buy it. It's literally their worst video.

Peach and Rosalina have no canonical relation. Calling them friends wouldn't even be accurate since they've never once exchanged words with each other in a Mario game.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
That theory is awful and nobody should buy it. It's literally their worst video.

Peach and Rosalina have no canonical relation. Calling them friends wouldn't even be accurate since they've never once exchanged words with each other in a Mario game.
Geez calm down, I don't really buy it myself either. Just a little joke.

And that exchange of words comment is moot since characters in the main series Mario universe rarely say anything to each other beyond cheesy one-liners anyway.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Geez calm down, I don't really buy it myself either. Just a little joke.

And that exchange of words comment is moot since characters in the main series Mario universe rarely say anything to each other beyond cheesy one-liners anyway.
...I was perfectly calm?

And not really, I can list plenty of examples.

Actually scratch that, I'll just post this image:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
...I was perfectly calm?

And not really, I can list plenty of examples.

Actually scratch that, I'll just post this image:

Note, rarely. I didn't say never. There's Sunshine yes, and Rosalina herself talks a lot (though text) in Galaxy, but beyond that and one or two other examples dialogue in mainstream Mario games is space.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Note, rarely. I didn't say never. There's Sunshine yes, and Rosalina herself talks a lot (though text) in Galaxy, but beyond that and one or two other examples dialogue in mainstream Mario games is space.
Not really. Also, I didn't mean just spoken dialogue. Galaxy had a ton of text dialogue, it was like an RPG. Even Mario 64 had quite a a bit.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
This whole conversation is moot since pretty much nothing Game Theory says can be considered canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom