• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
HOLY **** IS THAT MOON MONKEY? DUDE I LOVE YOUR STUFF.
MM HMM I have some about everyone's favorite Dongologist.
-Dongfinity

-Expand Dongs are friggin hilarious btw

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

"Yet another friend has been captured in a prison of plastic and cardboard, after an arduous fight on the Battlefield..."

"FUNNY" ssb4 picture captions
The joke is that none of those characters are gonna make it.

Probably.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Move over Rosalina! There's a new princess in town! And his name is Kirby!

Not even Luma stands a chance!

"Go back to whence you came Princess!"

My God, with this much power, is there anyone who can stop him?!

Well, maybe one...

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I still wonder why in game (not counting trophies) only Peach and Rosalina have "THE VOID".

Although female villager in MK8 has it as well, now that I think about it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I still wonder why in game (not counting trophies) only Peach and Rosalina have "THE VOID".

Although female villager in MK8 has it as well, now that I think about it.
With Peach it doesn't make sense, but with Rosalina, it's actually explained. She literally has an entire universe up there.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
With Peach it doesn't make sense, but with Rosalina, it's actually explained. She literally has an entire universe up there.
Well, it's just a clever censoring. But censoring nonetheless.

Zelda does have her full legs (although sometime her crotch goes into the dress: I guess it's for clipping issue, as when she was seen in the Smash Direct in April, her leg was going through the dress). The worst thing is that Peach does have her legs and even her crotch (visible with the metal effect). Not to mention that there was no censoring before.

D

Deleted member

Well, it's just a clever censoring. But censoring nonetheless.

Zelda does have her full legs (although sometime her crotch goes into the dress: I guess it's for clipping issue, as when she was seen in the Smash Direct in April, her leg was going through the dress). The worst thing is that Peach does have her legs and even her crotch (visible with the metal effect). Not to mention that there was no censoring before.
It's most likely due to Peach wearing panties under the dress while Zelda wears tights.

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Peach and Rosalina's dresses being the void underneath, I came across this: (somewhat relevant)

If there's one thing that bothered me is that they censored Peach and Rosalina by making their models with just a part of their legs and they went ahead and made Palutena a full model and get clear view of pretty much everything. (I blame the Brawl people who thought they were funny by sending panty shots of Peach in a contest)

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Speaking of Peach and Rosalina's dresses being the void underneath, I came across this
That particular quoting is from Eternal Darkness. Clearly, this would attack your Sanity Meter harder than anything else in that game :troll:

<Oh, i've made myself sad from remembering Smash Bros. 4 not having ED representation again... ;_;>

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
That particular quoting is from Eternal Darkness. Clearly, this would attack your Sanity Meter harder than anything else in that game :troll:

<Oh, i've made myself sad from remembering Smash Bros. 4 not having ED representation again... ;_;>
That quote originated in Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven".

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Speaking of Peach and Rosalina's dresses being the void underneath, I came across this: (somewhat relevant)

If there's one thing that bothered me is that they censored Peach and Rosalina by making their models with just a part of their legs and they went ahead and made Palutena a full model and get clear view of pretty much everything. (I blame the Brawl people who thought they were funny by sending panty shots of Peach in a contest)
Is he doubting because it's a trap?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Better not use it..png

Courtesy of Pokemon Fire Red and MS Paint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom