• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, I'm kinda new here. It's hard to tell what's been posted here and what's not, and it'd be hard to use all my time and look at every page to see what has been posted.
Or you could try making your own captions, like me. :denzel:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

[Removed due to profanity]
I really hate to nitpick, but in that scene, I believe he says "I don't check that ****." I could leave a complaint in the complaint box though...

Last edited by a moderator:

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
Okay, I guess. Is it okay if I post old screenshots that have new captions, or would that still be annoying?
Yep, re captioning is definitely allowed! Work those screens to death my friend! Happy capping!

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I know it's a late entry. But i thought with the whole seeing into the future with the Monado... how could we not.

Probably one of my favorite posts in this thread because of how accurate it was. Great prediction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom