• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
- Images removed for suggestive inappropriate content -

Last edited by a moderator:

JPW

Smash Ace
Probably one of my favorite posts in this thread because of how accurate it was. Great prediction!
I actually made this a few days before Falcon and Robin and Lucina were announced.

I thought Shulk was going to be revealed and in the trailer he was going to go too far into the future and Falcon shows up and Falcon Punch!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Why is Ike not in the "With Friends". HUGE over sight

Last edited:

JCDied4U

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sieger
Who appears to be holding a completely different weapon...
So as long as all those Mario's have completely different movesets you would be ok with it? Ok then. I don't care about move-sets as much as I care about franchise representation.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So as long as all those Mario's have completely different movesets you would be ok with it? Ok then. I don't care about move-sets as much as I care about franchise representation.
I'm the exact opposite. Yes, I would be okay if there was twenty Mario with different moves. Gameplay over all else, no exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom