• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindlessFire

Smash Apprentice

I know people would prefer to use their GC controller when playing SSB4 on a handheld before the Wii U version comes out. But there has to be better way to do this without voiding your 2/3DS's warranty!

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

I know people would prefer to use their GC controller when playing SSB4 on a handheld before the Wii U version comes out. But there has to be better way to do this without voiding your 2/3DS's warranty!
I was honestly thinking just a couple of days ago that I would love a similar port that let me play that way. But that is going a bit far.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

I understand people like their GC and all, but this looks very impractical. It'd probably be easier to play with the regular controls

That's incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:

elephant13

Smash Apprentice
I don't know where else to put this, but I just pointlessly spent the last 20 minutes making this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom