• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I still remember: I was just looking up some game review of Dear Esther while waiting for the PotD to come up in a few minutes. Then a friend of mine alluded to him during a conversation, and went to check for myself. Sure enough, there he was, a portable star finally realized in full 3D on the latest portable console.

I then went to the PotD article and gave my condolences to his unwavering supporter. RIP @BluePikmin11

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Warning Received
Managed to find this too. I think smashboards would be more than happy with this roster

Inappropriate Content Removed

EDIT: Oops, hadn't seen that part, my bad.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
When Nintendo celebrates the Year of Luigi, Alfonso is in charge of The entire company
Alfonso: Leave it to me!
1 year later...
Miyamoto: We shouldn't have left it to him...
Sakurai: Don't worry, I'll fix everything.
And thus, Pac-Man and Palutena were added to smash.

I apologize in advance for the alfonso joke.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
This may not be the place, but we all know how Ganondorf keeps his mane so luscious:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Here's to hoping that the Dorf will make His return on the 14th of the month with the Japenese release of Hyrule Warriors. Currently on Dorf Patrol to ensure that the next character reveal is the Great King of Evil:

:shades: Credit to @Solfiner. If Sheriff Ganny showed up like this in a Villains Trailer though, I'd lose it. :shades:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Here's to hoping that the Dorf will make His return on the 14th of the month with the Japenese release of Hyrule Warriors. Currently on Dorf Patrol to ensure that the next character reveal is the Great King of Evil:

:shades: Credit to @Solfiner. If Sheriff Ganny showed up like this in a Villains Trailer though, I'd lose it. :shades:
I take it you're a fan of Ganondorf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom