• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Aw you guys are making me miss Flipnote Studio..... :c

I used to spend hours on that little game before I traded in my DSi for a 3DS. Will we ever get Flipnote Memo for the 3DS? (or whatever it's now called.....)

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Here's something I worked on all day. It's a little late, but w/e.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
I think farthest right is Peach, with the royal crown and the pinkish color.
Hmm... could very well be. I figured King Dedede for the fatness and because he's actually a bird, but I could see Peach instead.

(ps, I have an image of us all just staring at it, heads tilted and all going "Hmmmm.....")

Niala

Smash Ace
Look what you've done. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HIM. I'M SO CONFUSED AND DISTURBED and slightly aroused tbh

Also the eyes in that first video make me shudder. The dance moves, however, make me shudder in a very different way.

It is a video, but I hope it fits:

The ending to this is glorious.

The entirety of this is glorious.

I mostly posted this because these posts were incredible, however, in fear of condemning myself to an infraction, here's a joke I came up with in three minutes that I'm certain is older than the milk in my fridge:

p.s. this thread is awesome

Last edited:

JPW

Smash Ace

I actually wanted to make the last image of Robin in a Catsuit but i lack the photoshop skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom