• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
OMFG THATS GROSS!!!!

lol.....i thought you guys knew "limits" lol

eww..............ruined my day

Kill dracula!!! *grabs another whip and a cross magic* anyone have hearts I can use???!?!?!?!
And to think I was gross...shameless! Anyways, back on topic, I got a funny pic (though it's a SSB64 pic)

Woah, flexible! :laugh:

A side of Ganondorf we never knew, the Grand Theft Auto Ganondorf that has yet to make an appearance! Not that funny, but I thought it looked neat.

DragonKnightMatt

Smash Rookie
This was probably asked already, but how can you transfer these pics to the computer without a digital camera? I saw some clear ones in the mix and thought there may be a way to transfer from the memory card to the computer.... is there? Or another way to do it? :confused: I have some pretty good pics myself, but I didn't know of way to move them to my computer...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Btw, congrats to the dude that made this wall paper. Props for taking the same 5 chars. and putting them in the same pic about 3 times each. NOW THATS ART.

roy_owns

Smash Lord

Mario: Face my size 10 wrath!

Pikachu: Ballon ride!

Fox: Why is everything green in one eye?

Link: Hey! Where's my 10 bucks?

Freestyle!

Joka

Smash Journeyman

Director: CUT! CUT! There's a dog on the camera.

Wario: Whaaaaaaat?

Pix: I guess it's fox season.

Samus: OOOF!
Zelda: I believe you just got owned. Bi-atch.

Top Bottom