• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

Corigames

Smash Hero
Pfft. Yoshi doesn't need a cape, sword, or any other accessories to make himself look good. Roy needs all the help he can get.

:yoshi: Yoshi is a beautiful creature. He's so graceful and elegant..
You say that while in your avatar you have him with an egg and in your sig. he has a hammer. It looks like he needs all the help he can get!!

Smash Master
Says the guy who's main has a freaking metal suit that lauches four different projectiles.

Uber suit vs an egg. I'd say Samus needs more help.

Yoshi owns. Other characters do not.

Except for the space animals, of course :)

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Guys, there have been like 5 sexual ones, my favorite being the peach upskirt and Yoshi's tongue (lol). My friends loled so hard after that it was scary. And besides Yoshi is a dinosaur. A DINOSAUR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! THEY ARE EXTINCT therefore they are broken, just don't throw meteors on them. Yoshi>everything, even my main girl samus

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I'll say one thing...

when did this become a yoshi topic...

ok maybe two things...

fawk you ^.^ and the only reason is sexual its because you guys thought about it and uh...its actually just a move in the game...down B...whats wrong with yoshi doing down B? I know some of you would love to be able to do that...HAHAHAHA

Deathborn

Smash Rookie

Fox(right before getting kicked in the balls): **** i forgot protection for my balls

Fox(right after Falcon activated Falcon kick ): That guy who gave me the false F-Zero Grand Prix ticket for free must have been one of Wolfs men who knew that Falcon who'd attack those who use his ship to watch the race.

Fox:Haaa-yaaa
Metal Luigi: My metal, sure is gonna get cracked(note that he already got kicked when i paused)

Metal Luigi(right before Fox crashes into him): Wonder who's burnt *** i smell

Dr. Mario: Time for your medicine
Link(unaware of whether Mario tries to cure or poison the turtle, and suddenly thinks its poison): Noooooooooo...

Kirby: Cursed be this drug store

Young Link: Take this for not letting me go to the disco
Link: Okay i'll let you go the disco just stop shooting me, aaarrrrgghhh

Roy: Man this smell worse than a ton of dog poo
(i threw a freezie at Koopa and right after, i paused)

Falcon: Waaaaaahhh, i dont want to die in a disgusting way like this

Yoshi:Is there any doctor here?

Kirby(before he jumps to cut the Koopa into pieces: I hereby declare that you will be punished with death the Kirby-way(He said this to Koopa in the court)

Kirby: Mm nothing tastes better than a whole Koopa Troopa

Kirby: Time to Bo-bomb ya(a Bo-bomb was placed to the left of the Koopa so i did the up+b attack to destroy it and Koopa at the same time y'know)

Falcon: For the last time tell me where i can find Bowser
Koopa Troopa: On...the...Fi...nal...Dest...ination. But...you...gotta...finish...9...other...stages...after...this...stage...2...reach...him

Falco(is calling Fox with his headset): Fox are you all right? Where are you btw (by the way)?
Fox(after he hits his head on the Fan): Ummm... i dont really know...how come Great Fox suddenly a sloped pipe and grass and a big slope?
Falco: Tell me you didn't end up in Yoshis Island again thanks to that **** malfunctioning Warp Gate
Fox: You know what? I AM in Yoshis Island
Falco: Sheeesh you're such a pain(if you're experiencing a deja-vu now its because Falco said Sheeesh you're such a pain in Corneria Stage part 2 in Adventure Mode sometimes) .
Slippy: Can you bring me a Yoshi egg while you're there? Iv'e always wanted to have a Yoshi as a pet please?
Fox: No way you remember what a catastrophy your previous pet was?
Peppy: Fox for Gods sake you think your father would be proud of someone as selfish at you????
Fox: Ummm...No but a Yoshi on the Great Fox might be the judgement day for the ship
Slippy: Alright then we'll leave you on the Yoshis Island
Peppy: Yeah a Fox McCloud on Yoshis Island might be THEIR judgement day
Fox: Alright i'll get an egg for ya
(Everyone is at the warp room now)
Slippy: Did you get you-know-what for me?
Fox: oh yeah wait just gotta get it from my pocket
(after some seconds of digging in his pockets Peppy said: You forgot the egg on PURPOSE did ya?
Fox: No ummm i umm... got attacked by an ... evil Yoshi and dropped the egg accidentally
Peppy: Idiot we both now there are no evil Yoshis
Peppy: Lets ditch Fox on another part of the Nintendo Universe
Slippy: yeah
Falco: Can't believe you were my best friend
(The three guys carry Fox to the Warp gate and as Fox beg for their forgiveness they throw him in the Warp gate)
Peppy: Wonder where he is now?
They are all watching TV when the show is interrupted for a special news bulletin where the reporter on the TV Station says: We are interrupting this show for a Special news bulletin where someone who could be Fox McCloud from the Starfox universe suddenly appeared on the Mute City Course and his trapped there(they are broadcasting Fox Live in Mute City in the F-Zero Universe and the viewers see him run for his life as he's running for his life from 30 F-Zero Machines who are about to crash on him)They all laugh while Fox screams out in panic: Let me the hell outta this universe please aahhhhhhh.

Deathborn

Smash Rookie
Can't see the pictures up there. I HAVE 500 POSTS!! I am now a smash apprentice

Why? Are there small boxes with a red X onem instead of the pictures? Oh and can anyone tell me an easy way to upload my pictures? Cuz i think i did it in the wrong way which could be the reason to why neither you nor I can see em.

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
You say that while in your avatar you have him with an egg and in your sig. he has a hammer. It looks like he needs all the help he can get!!
Eggs are a natural part of Yoshi's body. I don't think a crown or cape is. The hammer was merely temporary since he had to fix his house. Durr.

The yoshi pic one is funny. How did you get that?

Yep. That's when he's getting up from his down-b. I just paused the game and took a picture with my cell phone.

Why? Are there small boxes with a red X onem instead of the pictures? Oh and can anyone tell me an easy way to upload my pictures? Cuz i think i did it in the wrong way which could be the reason to why neither you nor I can see em.
I don't see a red X at all. I just see the caption ;P. Upload your pictures through imageshack.us then copy paste the hotlink for forums.

:yoshi:

Deathborn

Smash Rookie
Eggs are a natural part of Yoshi's body. I don't think a crown or cape is. The hammer was merely temporary since he had to fix his house. Durr.

Yep. That's when he's getting up from his down-b. I just paused the game and took a picture with my cell phone.

I don't see a red X at all. I just see the caption ;P. Upload your pictures through imageshack.us then copy paste the hotlink for forums.

:yoshi:
Thank you SO MUCH for the help. Now we all can enjoy my fun pics

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
captions suck

hey, you know that picture wiith Metal Luigi and Fox Firefoxing at him from below...

i call that penetration

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Roy Owns can you stop complaining, no wif they were punching you in the face it woul dbe different...

anyways!..............this post is no longer in my unterest *unsubscribes*

Top Bottom