• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny kaillera moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Quit posting in threads I read? Why are you posting in a forum if you don't want to be replied to?
i dont want YOU to respond. You would defend a noob who complains about combos. Ur a ****in idiot. no one wants to hear wat u think, but keep posting, maybe someday you'll be a SMASHLORD.....****in nerd

DMoogle

A$
i dont want YOU to respond.
DMoogle -> View Public Profile -> User Lists -> Add to Ignore List. Do you need pictures?
You would defend a noob who complains about combos.
I wouldn't defend a noob for complaining about combos. I defended that noob for wanting to play for fun (to which you responded: "u dont get it") and not caring whether he gets good or not. I did not defend him for calling you a "homo", or a "spamming combo *****."
Ur a ****in idiot. no one wants to hear wat u think, but keep posting, maybe someday you'll be a SMASHLORD.....****in nerd
Nope, you're wrong.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
i dont want YOU to respond. You would defend a noob who complains about combos. Ur a ****in idiot. no one wants to hear wat u think, but keep posting, maybe someday you'll be a SMASHLORD.....****in nerd
I'm a smash lord and I can GUARANTEE I get more ***** than your childish ***. Stop being a *****.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
haha

a million posts > trolling to getting infracted to getting banned to making a new account (repeat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom