• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny glitch, video included

MBreeto

Smash Ace
lmao. Well, if I saw that happen in a match, I would definitely stop playing for a sec. New strategy...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeh, this glitch is badass, you can do this anywhere with platforms reachable via wheelie. You can do it on Halberd and Mario Circuit for example :D

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps the bottom wheel "attatched" to the platform when the top one didn't? The top one would continue to aim the bike downward and thus create a spin while the bottom one attempts to travel according to the momentum of the flying bike. This continues till the bottom one falls off and the bike returns to flying mode.

tl;dr Wario can press Z or R twice

Dr When

Smash Rookie
Ow right XD I was only focusing on Wario. So how do you do this, I am trying but it won't do it

andayt

Smash Cadet
i was expecting the bite glitch but this is too good xD

( before anyone asks jump next to a char and bite. who you bit spins outside your mouth still taking damage.)

Top Bottom