• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

NewbieHawkGuy

Smash Rookie
[/QUOTE]

Ganondorf is Link's and Zelda's enemy after 11 years of school with them two being the bullies...

I know, needs work!

ZeldEmblIcar

Smash Rookie
Good job, Colenstien.
I guess I'll finish it then.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?

So you think you can love me and leave me to die?

Ohhhh, baby, yeah! Can't do this to me, baby!

Just gotta get out. Just gotta get right out of here!

*guitar solo*
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh
Oooh, yeah! Oooh, yeah!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh

Nothing really matters. Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters.
Nothing really matters
to meeeeeeeeeeee.

</epic song>
Bohemian Rhapsody! Epic Win!

ZettaKuma

Smash Cadet
These aren't mine but they made me chuckle:

-----------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Okay this one I did make:

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
you people are boring. and pretty lame. i swear.

anyway

hey man hows it going.
yo sup.
you know you got a luigi on your back.
word.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

new texture hack, King Leonidas, just a quick layout of what he's gunna look like a bit

SPARRRTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
you have no reason to double post your own picture...

besides, i believe we tried moving away from posting non-snapshot pictures on this thread

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol holy cow. you all were having fun. and i try to do it too. and you put me on blast. and besides i posted this ages ago. but meleemaster i dont care. you are a prick. im getting sick of you and rupee clock and all this gay crap.

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
....Well..... This thread is entitled, "Funny Brawl Pics." Wait a minute... Wouldn't that mean MarsRoy is allowed to post those things? They are pics.... Uhm, nevermind, that'll just make matters worse... I'll just, uh, post my pics then...

Clash!

"My Candy Cane."

You Can See His Eye...

Pirate Ship from Above

Is This a Shotgun Ship?

Is This What Global Warming's Going to Do?

Now the rest is one of my "Model Swapping" series... That means various pics of characters with a different character model. Sorta like Moveset Swapping, but different.

Today, we have Wolf McCloud and Fox O'Donnel!

Ready to Pounce

Leedle Deedle!

"Uh, You're Holding it Wrong."

Wolf McCloud Approves!

He's Holding it Wrong, Too

Now He's Angry...

Shields!

"Paper!"

"Scizzors."

"Grawr!"

Really Angry!

Dragon Ball Z?

Howling

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
....Well..... This thread is entitled, "Funny Brawl Pics." Wait a minute... Wouldn't that mean MarsRoy is allowed to post those things? They are pics.... Uhm, nevermind, that'll just make matters worse... I'll just, uh, post my pics then...
Funny Brawl Pics

my logic is undeniable...

anywho, i never knew about that model swap thing until now, hopefully this means that longchu, crabchu, and more won't freeze the game as much!

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
anywho, i never knew about that model swap thing until now, hopefully this means that longchu, crabchu, and more won't freeze the game as much!
Actually, it's still glitchy. Items part of the character, like Fox's blaster, have possibilities of freezing if the swapped model has nothing for that item slot. And Fox and Wolf are weird. They seem to be the least glitchy, but Fox with Wolf's model freezes upon shielding or being footstooled. But Wolf with Fox's model is fully glitch free, aside from the blaster, but it doesn't freeze.

And all the other characters I swapped have movement problems where they get stuck in one spot and can only move froml eft to right if you use jumping, or Dash Dancing. And once again, things that require items loaded with the character freeze mostly, like FLUDD. Luigi's model doesn't have anything for FLUDD, so it freezes. But, since Luigi's model has no character specific items, he has less chance of freezing when model swapped... Actually, he didn't freeze at all! Also Jigglypuff with Kirby's model froze at its entrance, so you might still need the "Entrance Animations are Standing Animations" code... That or I got a rare freeze and didn't retry.

I have more, of course, so it should get funnier from now on. (BTW, Falcon Punch freezes... Part of C. Falcon's model maybe?)

Oh, and what's Crabchu? Longchu is Ganondorf with Pikachu model, but what was Crabchu?

Top Bottom