• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

looks like someone is working on a brawl X violence patch (namely bloody looking characters and effects replacements like slashing with blood)

Zema

Smash Journeyman
People who hate RupeeClock:
Why do you hate him? He's just showing you his works. He's not being all "LOL IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU NUBS". He does this because he likes to, not because he feels superior. In that case, he would be a bit of a docuhebag, I agree. :/

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Why do you hate him? He's just showing you his works. He's not being all "LOL IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU NUBS". He does this because he likes to, not because he feels superior. In that case, he would be a bit of a docuhebag, I agree. :/
WTF lol, you're months late.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman

slow​

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
really? cause i would think if anything, i'd probably just join an existing team, since me starting my own wouldn't necessarily be super effective... i'd assume

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
I didn't really have time to go through the whole thread, but these are some of my favorites :D

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
it sucks cause all of his texture reflect everywhere, so the objection ball doesn't look good right now (anyways, it would have a reflected objection on it on the other side...), his face will take time, an some other stuff as well.

i'm not sure if i'll keep his cap, people will be able to tell it's wright even with the cap, and disguising it as hair would leave the front of the cap (sticking out) looking kinda weird...

Top Bottom