• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
btw, it was the phazon-fair hack. when da wave of lava/acid/phazon come, PT runs away like a *****, and flies up to escape the flames. add in a little bit of unrestricted camera...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
wow... nice day today

EDIT:

of things to come

(NOTE: actually not april fools, that is sean connery's face on snake)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Texture editting has so much potential. Too bad we can't edit the actual 3d models (yet?).

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Texture editting has so much potential. Too bad we can't edit the actual 3d models (yet?).
it'd be extremely hard to do, unless you loaded edited model data like textures, but then you'd have to get a way to extract the character models, and i only know of extracting trophy data...

you'd also need a way to repackage it

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

i didn't like ign's smashbro's extreme violence edition april fools video. it was edited to look pretty convincing of a video on the screen, but the way they made the blood look and act was pretty bad. sakurai pulled out all the stocks to make brawl, even having separate voice actors for bowser for the different versions of brawl, so if he was ever going to put blood in his game, he would do it well. the blood in the video looked more like low gravity chocolate rain than blood...

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
tay zonday is pretty sweet. and i have a feeling this whole website is dying. but eh . it will pick up in 7 years. it always does. and i loved the part in the video where marios head gets chopped off. pretty funny stuff.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This whole website? This thread probably constitutes 0.5% of the whole website.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
tay zonday is pretty sweet. and i have a feeling this whole website is dying. but eh . it will pick up in 7 years. it always does. and i loved the part in the video where marios head gets chopped off. pretty funny stuff.
Are you kidding? There are more active users than ever, and now that it's owned by MLG things are only going to expand. But yeah this thread has been dead forever :ohwell:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yoshi types: UR Doing it wrong.

So one day the Yoshis was really bored and managed to find Big Boss' face paint and camo use in Operation: Snake Eater. All of the Yoshi's put on the camo and face paint and start learning how to sneak around.

Water Yoshi

Splitter Yoshi

Moss Yoshi

Hornet Yoshi

Top Bottom