• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You guys seem to not realize RupeeClock freaking made this thread. I've read it for a long time now, and its kind of sickening to see some of the crap he gets.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
did he? lol i have almost as many posts as him. so what. he made a mistake. i can forgive him. im not a big cry baby. he can post whatever he wants so can anyone. why fight.

lets get along

nice to see ya there

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
blatant spamming of the thread does not show equal contribution to this thread. rupeeclock has taken pictures of the game before it came out in the US

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
You guys seem to not realize RupeeClock freaking made this thread. I've read it for a long time now, and its kind of sickening to see some of the crap he gets.
blatant spamming of the thread does not show equal contribution to this thread. rupeeclock has taken pictures of the game before it came out in the US
*sniff* OMG I'm such a bad person boo-hoo-hoo

*sniff* I promise from this day on I will protect rupee clock with all my heart, because if it wasn't for him I couldn't be posting here

may god bless your sole rupee clock *sniff* god bless you

:\

PowerBomb

Smash Master
RupeeClock introduced the Ocarina hacks to this thread when most people were all like

OMG WTF HAXXXXXX

He deserves respect T_T

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
i dont try? lol . so ok. lets all agree on this clock is a nerd. a bigger nerd than. and i think im the right amount of nerd. give or take a few micro bits . no sure i can respect him. but he just seems so tight log about things. like "merr im from the uk merr im going to hack my disk merrr im going draw comics with lame punch lines im going to like dumb ol lucario whos half the man mewtwo is merrrrrrr "

its all in good fun. i still like what i do. and i dont mind what you people say . so lets just let it go . or your racist . lol

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Enough with the respect crap, all I wanted to do was share some funnies, whether it were early snapshots, hacked snapshots or some stuff I drew.

All I ever wanted was for this thread to be funny is all. I was only posting things because people enjoyed them.

By the way MarsRoy, you didn't get the joke about all of the copyrights and watermarks. :|

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
lol poor RupeeClock, he didn't even ask for what happened on the last page; you people overreacted to Glyph's (:mad:) words.

i still like what i do. and i dont mind what you people say
That's not how forums work :p

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
i dont try? lol . so ok. lets all agree on this clock is a nerd. a bigger nerd than. and i think im the right amount of nerd. give or take a few micro bits . no sure i can respect him. but he just seems so tight log about things. like "merr im from the uk merr im going to hack my disk merrr im going draw comics with lame punch lines im going to like dumb ol lucario whos half the man mewtwo is merrrrrrr "

its all in good fun. i still like what i do. and i dont mind what you people say . so lets just let it go . or your racist . lol
Stop molesting *insert some less-harsh sounding word here* the English language, please..
I'd say that even correcting your grammar a little (e.g. capitalization) could make you look a bit more respectable (to my eyes atleast..)

"This isn't school, I don't need grammar", is not an excuse by the way.. I've seen people try to use it as one, so just putting this here.

Also,
Marsroy said:
"...im going to like dumb ol lucario..."
Meh.. This is just you being a jerk against other's opinions..

Off-topic post is off-topic.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

So basically, you're calling someone out as a nerd on a Smash forum. Fail.

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
:-\ What happened here? It was better when it was just, "That's racist!" Now, it's just... I dunno... I can't come up with words that don't sound mean and bias...

So, I'll be adding batch 3 of my screenshots sometime soon. There will be 29, just like the last two.

samiz

Smash Rookie

Lol Pratfalls are funny

Ganondorf checks out Samus' butt

Rob plays with missiles

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol so really what is there to get with the waterwarks and copyright stuff. someone used his snapshot on something somewhere and he got all bummed out over it. i remember that.

so really is there something im missing.

i still dont see you guys making a no homers club. im not a villain . im just different

snap shot.

whats dk looking at? find out next time!

Top Bottom