• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

D

Deleted member

Sakurai: I'm sorry. I must appoligize. We have to delay Brawl a further two months. Apparently we have been developing the game on an ancient Pikmin burial ground... and now Brawl is being haunted by a poltergeist. We need the time to get in touch with an excorcist. Or maybe you could call someone... but who ya gonna call?

...? Well?
GHOSTBUSTERS!!

Yaya

Smash Champion

Game Over: Terminal Corruption.

Can anyone guess what game
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
this is from?

Yaya

Smash Champion

A nuclear experiment gone terrible wrong, a poor Pikmin was genetically fused with Olimar's helmet.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman

Popo: Oh, the irony of it all!
Nana: Don't worry bro, I'm sure this island heat will get us out of this jam in no time.
*2 hours later*
Popo: "I'm sure this island heat will get us out of this jam in no time." you said, but wait, WE'RE STILL HERE!:mad:
Nana: Fine, I was wrong, just drop it...

xbrinkx

Smash Ace

Rabbid Luigi fans: Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It's Luigi! It's Luigi in the shadow people! Mario doesn't have a nose like that!!!111!! It's Luiiiiigiiiiiii!!!!!11111!!1!1!!!!!11!!!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace

Petey: Dear Diary, JACKPOT!
Rofl! That was awesome. Now for my try...

Petey fighting Kirby.
Peach: Don't be so rough Petey! Ah! Kirby! Stop smashing my cage! You could break your hammer!
Zelda: Unlock me...
Kirby: Forget this, I don't want your girl troubles.
Petey thinking: Why? Why didn't he get rid of them?

Top Bottom