• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

xbrinkx

Smash Ace

Meta Knight: Ugh! Stop it! You've been hanging around Wario too much.

Wario: Ready for your next lesson?

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
CAN WE STOP WITH THE OLIMAR PIX!? Jeez...
You have no patience, you know that? As far as I can see, there tends to be a trend to use the latest pictures from the Dojo on this thread, with the occasional oldie. Olimar was revealed yester- er, two days ago. He's still fresh.

TAKE THAT!!!

....>_< Great, now I got an image of a giant crocodile in my head. Invisible cookie for anyone who knows what i'm talking about.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
You have no patience, you know that? As far as I can see, there tends to be a trend to use the latest pictures from the Dojo on this thread, with the occasional oldie. Olimar was revealed yester- er, two days ago. He's still fresh.

TAKE THAT!!!

....>_< Great, now I got an image of a giant crocodile in my head. Invisible cookie for anyone who knows what i'm talking about.
Phoenix Wright and that's already been done several times. It seems that pointing makes for an automatic Wright joke, like Fox's scouter draws so much attention to "Over 9000" and such.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Phoenix Wright and that's already been done several times.
I meant the giant crocodile. Yes, I realize that PW says it too, and I actually noticed that AFTER I posted it; I didn't intend this to be a reference. Just saying, invisible cookie for whoever can identify the source of my trouble (Giant crocodile).

Also, I tend to shy away from things like 'Over 9000!!!'. They're only funny if you manage to alter them far enough from the original punchline for them to BE funny.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
this one made me laugh so hard. and it's because...

well, i was once in a robotics class in high school, and we were at another school's gym having a competition. well, i tried to show off to my buddies by trying to touch the rim on the basketball hoop, but instead missed and completely curb stomped another robot!

good thing it was one of the teachers and their extra robot. if it was another team's robot, i would of been in deep s***

anyway, funny story for a funny picture

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord

Colonel: Snake we have an assassination mission for you in Skyworld. The chopper will pick you up shortly.
Snake: Got it.

Snake: Alright this seems to be the place...

Snake: HOLD ON! WTF IS THIS S***? A PINK PUFFBALL, A SMALL, GIRLY BOY, AND SOME TURTLE? THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL ME FOR? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I'M SOLID SNAKE, B****!

Colonel: Wait, Snake! Your the only one for the job!
Snake: I've been hearing that s*** all my life. I don't get payed enough to waste shells on these scrubs.

Snake: F*** this. I'm outta here.
Colonel: But Snake! The mission!
Snake: Ask Otacon.
Colonel: Snake! SNAKE!
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Ewwwwww Stark Trek...

You guys are just too old...
To not like Star Trek is to not have the mind to understand it >:x

Lawl, I'm a Trekky. Deal with it. :p

Can't wait until they have an update with Food pictures in it. Then there'll be cake. And the Portal puns will TAKE OVER~

cwal37

Smash Rookie
To not like Star Trek is to not have the mind to understand it >:x

Lawl, I'm a Trekky. Deal with it. :p

Can't wait until they have an update with Food pictures in it. Then there'll be cake. And the Portal puns will TAKE OVER~
But dude, the cake is a LIE.

Top Bottom