• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Harry The Chin;3515551[IMG said:
Nope, that's not workin, ya gotta click on the little mountain with the sun in the background on the "chat page" and insert the link in the box provided, at which point it comes out like this.

Pikachu: Eeew... why'd you put the Franklin badge here?

Charizard: You'll find out when youre older, little one.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Samus: Uh Snake, what are you doing? Snake: I lost my bandana. Everybody look for it. Kirby: Hey I think I found it.
Snake: Exactly how is that my bandana Kirby?

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Nope, that's not workin, ya gotta click on the little mountain with the sun in the background on the "chat page" and insert the link in the box provided, at which point it comes out like this.
Thanks

Mario- "Mamma mia! My home!"

Snake- "Do you have Geico, cause you need it!"

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,

WHERE'S YOUR SHINY NOW, FOX?!?

Snake loved his job so much, he would whistle a tune as he placed grenades beneath the soon-to-be-corpses that were his enemies. Sadly, on more than one occasion has this habit lead to delays in his mission due to discovery. Apparently, people have ears.

Also, in response to Maxieman's Navi pic-

Run, guys! I'll hold her off!

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace

Wario - "You are lucky I'm not farting now."

Mario - O_O

Bowser - Wait a minute... YOU ARE FARTING OUT COINS!

Lucas - "Look Kirby, a distraction."

Kirby - (*_*)

Few seconds later.....

(X_X)

disfunction47

Smash Cadet

Ike: Pssst... Link, over here...
Link: ???

Link: WAH!!!
Ike: Link, I have something very personal to tell you...
Link: Wh... what?
Ike: I love you. ^_^
Link: WTF?! 0_o *tries to break free*

Ike: Awww, come on Link.
Link: I'm getting out of here. 0_o

WarxePB

Smash Ace

Fox: Hah, I have auto-shines now!

Zelda: SAKURAIIII!!!

Mario: Get out of my-a way, Meta Knight! This is my-a screenshot!

courte

Smash Lord
i don't get it... i think

unrelated i think the look of brawl can be generalized by simply looking at the following assist trophies

Gray Fox
Little Mac
Saki Amimaya or w/e

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
unrelated i think the look of brawl can be generalized by simply looking at the following assist trophies

Gray Fox
Little Mac
Saki Amimaya or w/e
Nahhh. You'd have to take a look at the most extreme in each case.

Most drastic appearance upgrade: Pit

Most seemingly unnecessary (yet still awesome) appearance adjustment: all denizens of the Mushroom Kingdom, the Kongs, and the ICs

Most beatings taken by the adorable stick: Yoshi and Stafy

courte

Smash Lord
oh nono no im not talking about appearance upgrades... simply the way that they are designing the most realistic characters. Pit does not count, but their look, including Link, def says something about at least one aspect of the series direction

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
oh nono no im not talking about appearance upgrades... simply the way that they are designing the most realistic characters. Pit does not count, but their look, including Link, def says something about at least one aspect of the series direction
Link? Link's appearance was taken straight out of his last game's appearance. Pit has only had 4 different looks in his life, the 8-bit look, the CaptainN look (which doesn't count), the Melee trophey look, and the Brawl look. He was cutesy in every single one of his appearances, and then totally remastered into one serious looking hombre for Brawl.

How could Pit possibly not show what direction Brawl is attempting to take us in, and Link will?

EDIT:
Not to mention that Link has had virtually the same moveset through all three games, while Pit got a whole arsenal of new moves and techniques for Brawl that were never even thoughts (as far as we know) in his own series.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Link? Link's appearance was taken straight out of his last game's appearance. Pit has only had 4 different looks in his life, the 8-bit look, the CaptainN look (which doesn't count), the Melee trophey look, and the Brawl look. He was cutesy in every single one of his appearances, and then totally remastered into one serious looking hombre for Brawl.

How could Pit possibly not show what direction Brawl is attempting to take us in, and Link will?

EDIT:
Not to mention that Link has had virtually the same moveset through all three games, while Pit got a whole arsenal of new moves and techniques for Brawl that were never even thoughts (as far as we know) in his own series.
OMG Someone made the thread ALMOST SERIOUS!!!!! BANNNNNN THEMMMMMMMMMM.....

but seriously, The series is only taking Link and Zelda's apperances from their last MAJOR appearance. Mario and his Crew (including Yoshi, DK, and Wario) Had not had a Major game to take their character model from. So, they had to be Graphically updated to match better models, like Link,

Urb

Smash Journeyman

Diddy: I'm not really sure what that is...but I'm gonna' eat it!

Kirby: GO! SPARKLEY-LIGHT-MON!
PT: OH NO! Pikachu, use your 'look over shoulder' attack!
Announcer: SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Kirby and Pikachu: HE'S GONNA' BLOOOOOWWWW!!!
or
In the midst of the battle, no one notices the Pokemon Trainer hitting on Navi.

Urb

Smash Journeyman

With the others all happily playing a game of catch, no one notices Fox hanging onto a flower for dear life.

Zelda: Here, DK! I found some Pixie Dust!
DK: Oh! I can flyyyyyy!!!

Metaknight suspects an imposter...

Navi, tired of being treated like a side kick, decides to vent some anger.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace

Zelda: Oh Bowser you're soooo BIG!

This song needs more cowbell.

Ultimate Chimera: Hey kid, I've lost my dog...
And Lucas suddenly knew why he shouldn't talk to strangers...

Tingle, you perv...

Wario: HEIL HITLA!

Do I really need to put a caption here?

Top Bottom