• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I predict that these Kirby Hat pictures will keep us entertained for a long time.

Kirby: I am reading your minddddd.... strange, I don't sense any thoughts.

Peach: Wow, you're amazing!

Meta Knight: There can only be ONE Meta Knight!

Kirby: And, uh, it's me!

Meta Knight: Curses... *seppuku'd*

+

=
Kirby: The Turtle Hunter

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Wow.

Two times in a row I get the same picture posted on what I do.

Epic Kirby Hat joke barrage!

Toad: He touched me inappropriatly!

Kirby: This sword laying on the ground..... I must get it out of the ground! *it starts to glow* (OH NO CAMELOT)

As Kirby Cho Wang rescued the grand princess of Xing, they had no other choice but to sit and have tea.

Kirby: Look at my tongue! Isn't it awesome!?
AC Guy: Thats disguisting... no wonder there was a rumor of Yoshis giving Aids...

Kirby: SUPER KARATE MARTIAL ART SECRET TECHNIQUE OF MANG CHING QUAN QUADRUPLE BUTTERFLY SAMURAI TWIRLERKICK!

Meta-Knight: Pssssst. Kirby. Why are your eyes green?
Kirby: Meds. Doc said I have a stomach infection and these are the after effects. Ever since THIS...

Mario: DUDE KIRBY! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN.... OH GROSS!

Kirby: Ok... ok.... I CAN DO THIS! *throws banana peel and misses the slip* DANG IT! I'm trying to make updates more funny!

Diddy: Hey Kirby! I see you've become a monkey! As your first lesson, you will learn how to itch your butt.
Kirby: Yay!

Kirby: We can both make out of the mass barrage of Kirby Hat jokes any second if you put the gun down...

Pit: You stole my wings! (Get the joke? Cookie for reference.)

Kirby: Alright! Time to practice copying FS's! GO VOLT TACKLE!

As Kirbys motercycle had rammed into the nearby curb, he could only smile and do his neutral air as he flew in the air...

Kirby: Alright Squirtle! Use your Super Soaker so I can suck it up with my Super Sucker!

Kirby: Your shoe... its untied!
ZSS: Where!? *bends over*

Kirby: Hmph! I'm angry Sakurai didnt make me good in Melee.

Mario: This is more-a like it! We dont need ol' Luigi now! You can be my new a-bratha!

Grenade: Warning. When copied, the grenade backfires onto the user, teaching the copier not to ever copy someones style. Please keep this away from forests.

PT: What do you mean you dont take commands from a lazy trainer?!!

geogaither

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why i keep coming back to this thread because every single caption i read is terribly unfunny. :/ I guess it's hope!

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Kirby, having stolen Samus' armor, decided to try the helmet out. After fiddling with the controls for a minute or two, he became intrigued with the x-ray feature.

Kirby: *jumps over Samus* Teddy bears, eh?

Samus: Wha-!?*looks down towards her panties*

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Kirby and The Boomboom

All right, Kirby. If you want to use my grenades, you've got to use them right. Let's start with the most complicated, self-endangering and utterly pointless technique in the book: Levitation!

Kirby: Why?
Snake: Because I want you to die for copying my lovely stubble. Now shut up and levitate!
Kirby: Okay. . .like this?
Snake: Yes. . .yes. . .NO! You're too unstable! Concentrate! Use the force! Cheat! Do SOMETHING!!
Kirby: Oh no. . .too late! I dropped it!

Snake: FIRE IN THE HOLE!!

Charizard: Heh, heh. . .Tell me about. . .

Char: . . .It?
Grenade: BOOOM!!!

. . .

Snake: That went better than I thought.

Everyone: SNAAAAAAKKKE!!
snake: Wha-wha-wha?! What are you all looking at me for?! Kirby's the one that blew everything up! I didn't do anything! Hell, LOOK! He's right there and he's got another grenade behind his back!!
Everyone (Thought): Hmm. . .Punish up the big, unshaven, gun nut, or the small, cute, loveable thing that's that actually caused the problem. . .

Zamus: GET HIM!!!
Snake: That does it, I'm out!

Kirby: Remember the moral of the story kids. . .
Audience: Guns are bad?
Audience: Weapons are not toys?
Audience: CONFIRM ME ALREADY!! I MEAN COME OOOONN!!! YOU CONFIRMED FREAKIN ICE CLIMBERS ALREADY!! THAT'S THE BOTTOM OF THE. . .
Kirby: Shut up, Falcon. No, the moral of the story is. . .

. . .If you're cute, you can get away with murder!!

Peach: And how!

THE END. . .

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/bowser/bowser_070703d-l.jpg
Bowser: HAHAHAHA!! Ima comin' for you!
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kirby/kirby_071220q-l.jpg
Meta Knight: This looks like the end Kirby, there's no escape. I'll miss you my friend.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/metaknight/metaknight_070905a-l.jpg
Meta Knight: Kirby?!?
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/images/stage12/stage12_070912a-l.jpg
Kirby: See ya later, sucker!!
Meta Knight: @%$#! You jerk, you coward!! Stealing my ship and leaving me behind? If I make it out of this alive, you're DEAD!!

Indignant

Smash Journeyman

Sadly the Pokemon Trainer did not posses the appropriate badge to command his new Squirby.

Top Bottom