• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Darkurai

Smash Master
Gosh, you are difficult. What is Dojo? xP
Oh my god. How can you go to a Smash Bros. forum and not know what the official website is?

EDIT: If you got an e-mail about this post before I edited it, I quoted Captain Anthony by mistake.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
My friend introduced me to this site a little while ago on another site. Otherwise, all I did was play the game... not go onto a website.

>:p

Nice pics everyone! ^.^

Darkurai

Smash Master
My friend introduced me to this site a little while ago on another site. Otherwise, all I did was play the game... not go onto a website.

>:p

Nice pics everyone! ^.^
You never thought to look around the Brawl boards a bit before posting in them?

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I did look around, but I did not click any links here. I clicked links on youtube videos in the Character Discussions though.

Will you stop giving me the third degree already? You're so annoying. o.O

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I didn't look at that one. I'll check it out. *looks*

Nice. I suppose I'll have to look up Dojo to understand what part of that meant. xD

Darkurai

Smash Master
I didn't look at that one. I'll check it out. *looks*

Nice. I suppose I'll have to look up Dojo to understand what part of that meant. xD
smashbros.com

I'm not really trying to insult you here. If I am, sorry, that's how I am I guess.
I'm just seriously shocked that you've never heard of the Dojo.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Will you stop giving me the third degree already? You're so annoying. o.O
Seconded. Sorry Darkurai, but you shouldn't assume so much about him/her/it. I am also surprised that someone could be a member and not know about the Dojo though.

D

Deleted member

Pikazilla--win

NEWSFLASH!

Today the Gamefaqs forums exploded at the update on the DOJO!!! Many people are screaming Bomberman Confirmed.

If you take a closer look, this is Nana at Ridley's Costume Shop, walking out in a Bomberman Costume.

Camera Man Pichu has been burninated for this screenshot.
The fact that burnination is auto-win+ Pichu's doom is auto-win=Epic win

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
It? Lol. xD I'm a guy, but thank you. :D

Yeah, well apparently Dojo is a big thing? o.O
Yeah, it is. It is the official website that updates every morning with a new addition. Most of the people here (including myself) check it religiously every day to find out some new info. Some even stay up for the updates.

Anyway, this is a forum geared toward competitive fanatics of the game so a newbie like yourself that is ignorant of the social norms seems like a troll. If you don't know what a troll is, it is a person that pretends to be ignorant or an *** to encourage people to get mad.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I'm not encouraging people to get mad... and I'm not a troll. Yes, I know what a troll is. :-(

But to stay on topic.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Sakurai said:
By the way, have you ever had an experience in which your opponent was disconnected, and the match never came to fruition? Like when you started with four players, but ended up with only one?

I don’t like that feeling, so I’ve tried to counter it.​

If you get cut off, your character will get taken over by the CPU without your opponents even knowing—it pinch hits for you!​

But be careful! Sometimes the robots will be evil and attempt to eradicate all human resistance under the guise of their player counterparts!​

Hold on! You can’t tell it’s a CPU!... Or that it's evil!

CPU-turned Meta Knight: ha. ha. ha. now that i have disposed of the pink garbed ******, the only witness to my robotic transformation, no one will know that I have become a CPU. beep-boop-bop-deet-doot

Mario: (turning around at the last second) Hey! What-a did I-a miss? And where's-a Nana?​

matthewdw94*

Smash Apprentice

TIRES DON EXIST!!

mario: omg your a girl

kirby: don't worry fox i'll get that gum off your shoe!
fox:your bout to be the gum on my shoe!
not that gr8, i know. well, im gonna go play gh3 or wrecking crew or maybe just sleep for once. 0_o see yall later.

XACE-K

Smash Master
The arguement over who created fire.
Mario: No, me create fire with hand. Sandbag: NO, me create fire with eyes. Mario: Atleast me have eyes AND hands. Sandbag: F*** you.

Top Bottom