• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman

You're beautiful... you're beautiful... you're beautiful...
It's true...

Are you ready to ROCK'N ROLL?

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to heaven!

And I can annouce... today... that Smash Brothers Brawl will release in all americas... on December Third!

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance

Nana: AAAAAAIIIIIIEEHH!!
Mario: Please, Sir, um... Dragon-Knight... could you help us? Our Princess Nana is not only stuck to your cavern wall, she also is suffering from alcohol poisoning.
MetaKnight: I will give her half of my liver... and she will survive. Both of us will feel what the other feels, and if one of us dies, the other one dies. But make sure she always follows the old code... NEVER DRINK ALCOHOL AGAIN, GIRL!

Now in cinemas: Dragon Liver

(I got this idea from the webcomic El Goonish Shive)

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)

Ike: OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU GONNA **** ME?!?
Snake: for the millionth time Ike, yes.

OR

Ike: OMG!!! CALL THE COPS!!!
Snake:What? Two grown men in tights can't even have a big hug without it being ****?
Link (offscreen): yes they can.

(for those who didn't know, this post and its creator are against **** jokes, especially on this picture)

DekuBoy

Smash Lord

Here's the story of a lonely Gordo. One day he went for a walk with his friend Kirby.

King Dedede spotted them and decided to murder them.

After hours of stalking Dedede caught Gordo.

The rest is history.

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)

SHOOOOORYU-KEN!

A note to all people: STOP WITH THE GAY HADOKEN CRAP!!! To somebody who has no idea what you're trying to convey, it gets annoying as crap when you take a picture of somebody hitting somebody else and just write "habbyflabbysookoodooken!" underneath it!

It's almost worse than the overflow of naruto music videos on youtube.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman

Mario: Rock Paper Scissors GO!
Kirby: HA! Paper beats rock. Jerk.

I prefer not to put swear words into my posts. I assume you can figure out something else besides jerk for that pic. ;D

That good enough for you Darkurai? :p

Yaya

Smash Champion

NEWSFLASH!

Today the Gamefaqs forums exploded at the update on the DOJO!!! Many people are screaming Bomberman Confirmed.

If you take a closer look, this is Nana at Ridley's Costume Shop, walking out in a Bomberman Costume.

Camera Man Pichu has been burninated for this screenshot.

Top Bottom