• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
OK everyone what you've all been waiting for... The winner!

Oh and before too much suspense builds I wanna say I'll be making a separate thread for my contests (but if it gets closed I'm coming strait back) so for all of you that don't like the cool themed collages, fine but anyone who wants to continue to watch, or my newly added feature, VOTE come to my new thread, it should be on my sig right after this post.

Many entered this contest to win

But only one would survive

Only a few would reach the top

And only one would win...

The winner of the POTC Brawl contest is...

LORD SEBZ!!!!!

Thanks you all, SeBz I will send you the winner pics, and catch me on my new thread, where you can vote for the winner.

Puffs

Smash Ace

Look out! He's going to use that microphone on his head to sing Linkin Park whilst shooting himself in the arm! Keep him away from MySpace!

M.K

Level 55

Ike: HEY! I thought the bet said clothes OFF! I don't do this for free you know!
Mario: *sigh* It's just not worth it anymore.
Ike: Screw it. I'm going to get Snake to violate me with a grenade while we sing The Hampster Dance Song inside the ball pit of Chuckie Cheese.
Snake: Did someone say ball, violate, and Snake in the same sentence?

Yaya

Smash Champion

Ike: HEY! I thought the bet said clothes OFF! I don't do this for free you know!
Ike: Screw it. I'm going to get Snake to violate me with a grenade while we sing The Hampster Dance Song inside the ball pit of Chuckie Cheese.
And we know what comes after that -.-

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)

Again with the sex jokes? really?

The last line did make me chuckle though

T Parker

Smash Cadet
is no one going to remake the three jack's scene? where he was like "oh i wish he didn't have to leave so soon" and then "yes, he was quite a charming fellow"

Yaya

Smash Champion

Tai Huang. These are my men.
Where does your allegiance lie?
With the highest bidder.

I have a ship.

That makes you the highest bidder.
Good man. 'Weigh anchor all hands. Prepare to make sail.
[takes out compass]
'Weigh anchor.

Jack... Which way ya goin' Jack?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

Ike: Samus, do you see what I see?
Zsamus: Omg yeaa.. she looks exactly like link. Same height.. Same hair colour.. The only thing different is her ugly shirt ....
Saki: I'm a guy..
ZSamus: Ohh. I'm sorry.
.... And his girly hairstyle, and his gross facial features, and his pink gun, and his emo shoes (this continues for a little while)
Saki: -_-

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
K, I might as well announce this now... my new contest... DBZ, and don't take used jokes.

Also I've added something to my contests, to make it to the finals you have to be voted for! Once a submission is made you can send me their name via a private message to vote only 1 vote per person.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
K, I might as well announce this now... my new contest... DBZ, and don't take used jokes.

Also I've added something to my contests, to make it to the finals you have to be voted for! Once a submission is made you can send me their name via a private message to vote only 1 vote per person.
Umm.. when the hell did this thread turn into a contest thread? this was just for fun.. If your going to do it make a different thread for it. You didnt even make this thread.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice

Red Pikachu: Hey Green Pikachu, look how big it is!
Green Pikachu: Woah! You are gonna be a Humanmon Master!
Blue Pikachu: Dont look, Super Smash Bros. Brawl HAS to stay rated as E for everyone. *tries to censor with hand*

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Umm.. when the hell did this thread turn into a contest thread? this was just for fun.. If your going to do it make a different thread for it. You didnt even make this thread.
Eh, I was just seeing if the contest thing had survived, I do have a thread for it, but it doesn't look like either are getting much attention.

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice

Bowser: ****...

Link: metaknight don't leave, i'm sorry i called you kirby it wont happen again.
metaknight: you still love him don't you... if you love him we can't be together

yoshi: anyone ever tell you that you have a really fat a$$?

pit: OMG they kill kenny
another soldier: YOU BASTERDS

Lucas: LOOK CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!
Kirby: WHERE?!!?!?!?!?!

Link: we have to run faster then the fireball!!
pikachu: no, i just have to run faster then you!
sry bout the double post

When you vote 4 president, vote for Colbert or else your wooden guber launcher will magicly explod in you hand

this message was brought to you by Stephen Colbert for pesident campain

DK: man i wish i had mindless servants i could chuck at people.... wait..... Diddy get over here.

Wario: man Sakuri sure liked plasma grenades from halo...
mario: you can't have grenades in a kids game thats why they are "gooey bombs"
Snake: wait i have grenade?

Mario: lol who uses cd's for music anymore. they should drop itunes gift cards instead

Wario: this is better then a slip'N'slide WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yoshi: OMFG BLUE MAN GROUP TICKETS!!!! SCORE

Yoshi: THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME IN SUPER MARIO WORLD ON THE SNES!!!!

Diddy: mario i like you.. but not that way

Here are some of my favorite one that i made :p (the steven colbert one was b4 he stoped running for president :p) sry bout the double post :(

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
this thread use to be kool... i remember page 87, waht a page that was. now this thread suks
I know it's not as good as it used to be... that's why I'm trying to make my posts as funny as I can. Sadly, I don't know if I'm too successful. Take my second Star Wars post for example... the first one was more than enough, the second one wasn't funny, especially not after the first.

Let's see if I can manage to do at least a moderate picture joke...

After years of arduous training, Mario could finally prove himself to be worthy to become the prime student of his master... and thus, he was given the 'Master Hand'!

Now, he's putting all his strength into becoming the bearer of the 'Master Foot'!

Darkurai

Smash Master

Samus: What happen?

Fox: Someone set up us the bomb.

Saki: *jumps in* We get signal.

Samus: What?

Saki: Main screen turn on. [Wow. Saki looks like a hot girl in that picture. Boobs and all.]

Samus: It's you!

Bowser: HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN.

Samus (british accent): Splendid. And how are you?

Bowser (british accent): Oh, quite fine. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place for some tea?

Samus (british accent): What a smashing idea, ol' chap.

Bowser (british accent): I'll see you then. Cheerio.

Top Bottom