• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)

Friends with privileges?

Sandbag demands shorter loadtimes.

This is what Snake does in his free time: He rigs public beaches with landmines.

Kirby: Just promise me the underwear stays on.

PP: The Todd promises nothing.

Kirby: Ooh, can I be Cox?

Snake: Newbie, you've got a got memory despite having nothing important to remember. Think you could tear your attention away from the latest Lisa Frank pony collection for just an eensy moment and tell me what I told you just, oh what was it, two minutes ago?

Ike: Was it that thing about you giving me a good reason for being in a hospital if I didn't stop acting like a happy little schoolgirl and start acting like a doctor?

Snake: Bingo.

Kirby: Nuts.

Trainer: I've got it! I'll attack Mario with a turtle!! There's no way he'll be prepared for that!

Evil Todd says go right.

Fox: Am I the only one that thinks these things look like they've got nipples?

Pikachu: Suddenly, I feel very, very uncomfortable.

Deoxys: Tentacle **** says what?

Zamus: Get the hell away from me.
I don't know about you guys, but this definitely wins the internet. It's back on page 82, and obviously the funnies post in this thread.

(+4 points scrubs bonus)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Lucas: PK STARSTOR-

Lucas: Hey! What's that?!

Lucas: Oo. An ant. ZAP!

-The true story of the Lucas and the ant story.

And in breaking news...all the Brawl characters are realy listening to Emolicious!

Emolicious definitious make dem cuts go crazy...

Magnacor

Smash Ace

What’s this? Drops of rain frozen into ice crystals?

I shall harness their energy and rule the world!! Mwahahahaha!!!
Who gets the reference? I have no food to give, sorry!
I'm surprised no one has answered this yet. It would appear that I'm the only one who watches Songebob, specfically the episode with the snowball fight.

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet

Censors had to find new clever ways to cover up the fact Sonic doesn't wear pants.

Ike: Looks like I caught a fairy, now just let me extract thoose free hearts

In the future circumcisions can be done from a distance and without removing clothing

Pikachus power center around electrical attacks

Witness his awe inspiring power in action

He is completely invincible and unstoppable

Well as long as he has payed his electric bill..

Cenedar

Smash Ace

When most kids throw a temper tantrum, their parents get mad and ground them. When Lucas throws a fit, however...

**** blows up.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
I'm back! I bet half of you never noticed i was gone. Anyways :

I'm angry. And when Doctor Evil gets angry Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when
Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset......

PEOPLE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaya

Smash Champion
(Lucas=God)

Lucas: No! No! No! Kumatora said she'd rather die then sleep with me!!!

Tears of Pain by Yaya.

Cenedar

Smash Ace

Random developer at SORA: Uh-oh, looks like our boy Lucas just found out about Brawl's delay
Sakurai: Oh dear....

Two days later on the DOJO! site....

Sakurai: Greetings fellow Smashers. It is with a heavy heart that I must report the recent cuts from our Brawl roster due to...err, irreversible damage. I am sad to tell you of the loss of our dear friends Samus, Kirby, and Link. They will be sorely missed and I think we should all have a moment of silence for them...

Oh, by the by, I'll be replacing them with Cel-Shaded Link, Ridley, and Waddle Dee. Have fun!

Cenedar: Let's see... I think this might manage to piss off Metroid fanboys, CS Link haters, and Kirby fans all at once! YAY!

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord

Random developer at SORA: Uh-oh, looks like our boy Lucas just found out about Brawl's delay
Sakurai: Oh dear....

Two days later on the DOJO! site....

Sakurai: Greetings fellow Smashers. It is with a heavy heart that I must report the recent cuts from our Brawl roster due to...err, irreversible damage. I am sad to tell you of the loss of our dear friends Samus, Kirby, and Link. They will be sorely missed and I think we should all have a moment of silence for them...

Oh, by the by, I'll be replacing them with Cel-Shaded Link, Ridley, and Waddle Dee. Have fun!

Cenedar: Let's see... I think this might manage to piss off Metroid fanboys, CS Link haters, and Kirby fans all at once! YAY!

yay ridley in brawl!!!!

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)
HEY KIDS!!! Are you ready for the game sensation that's sweeping the nation?

Mario's back, and is as hillarious as ever, in his new game:

MARIO'S HIT AND RUN!!!

GAME RATED AO FOR ADULTS ONLY. RATED AO FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL USES AND REFERENCES, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT, EXTREME SWEARING, BLOOD AND GORE, AND THE USE OF CRACK (PLUMBER'S CRACK, THAT IS.)

Top Bottom