• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It has been awhile, but I'm back to host more new snapshots of mine.

Also, here's a bonus; the infamous Sparta quote.

Captain Falcon: This is madness!

Ganondorf: Madness? This is SPARTA!!!

Couldn't resist after seeing that snapshot of Ganondorf and Pit.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Some of my own pictures...

Facepalm + Landmaster = Fail

"I know kung fu."

Sonic spent a lot of money to get that Chaos Emerald necklace.

Note Link's expression upon looking at the fairy.

Gang fight

My personal favorite.

That's not how you use a spring

Yeah, those custom stages are full of glitches.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I have a question. Somehow, whenever I try to upload brawl photos in my sd card on my computer, it shows pictures I have taken on my camera instead. Does the SD card need to have no photos already so I can show my brawl pics?
Don't ask me, I live in Europe.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace

My name is Sna... no... not... umm... umm... Masked... Mask... I'm "Mask the Money"!!!

[Note: This one isn't truly humorous, but instead a reference. 16 points to the first person who can correctly name the reference.]
Hayate The Combat Butler, a little-known manga by Hata Kenjiro which follows the story of the titular character Hayate. The scene in specific refers to Hayate being saved by his employer from a gang of Yakuza who intend to kill him and sell his body parts to make good on Hayate's parents' debts. Said employer being, you guessed it, rich, saves Hayate by handing out a copious amount of money under the pretense of an anonymous dogooder. It happened on page 10 of chapter 5.

:metaknight: KNOW MY POWER NERDNESS.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Smash Cadet
*Giga gasp* What a correctly specific and detailed answer. Even I wouldn't have thought to answer in that detail. I think my otaku-ness has been challenged...

Anyways, +16 points to Dragonbreath for defeating the question. Yu have leveled up. Yu have gained 5 attribute points to spend as yu see fit.

SuperDanny

Smash Rookie
First time posting here. I spent all day messing around with camera fun, it's addicting, here are some stuffs I got:

WORST. BIKE ACCIDENT. EVER.

EPIC. This wasn't staged xD

Yes, do you sell shaving cream?

Of all the places Wario could put that X

Peach: "I has a Samus."

Peach: "Aww you have something on your face, let me get it for you."

MmmmmmWA!

That eye contact... HOOOTTTT

Hold me...

Nintendo's Prettiest Pair!

Must resist urge... to touch...

Nom nom nom

Wow... that MiracleGrow certainly is working!

I have more I might post later.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Got more snapshots. Amusingly, I've taken up to 1000 snapshots now and the number may rise even more.

All 1000 snapshots can be seen in my Snapshot Album.

Big fish stares into your soul.

Which Funky Kong is which?

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice

Leaving me, are you!!??

PERVERT!! *slap*

You're a counter for WHO, now??

That's right. Open wide, kid...

Attention everyone! This is the Neighborhood Watch Committee reminding everyone to not look directly into the sun. Thank you and have a pleasant day. /yyha plug

Meh, not exactly funny. In fact, I'm not sure if any of this was funny. Oh well...

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I am going to be over-working...in real life.

Ah, well, enjoy these while they last.

:luigi2: "Uhhh...I'm outta here!!!"

Fine.
:luigi2: "I CAN fly!"
wow, that right up there is pure win. especially with my weegee :p
but, very creative, thnx 4 all teh fishes, and the peter pan, that's brilliant.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
@ LavisFiend

*sigh* Ask me a question about anything that's not computing and I can probably answer. However, the question begs to be answered. What is a/the gpu, exactly? If I had to venture a guess, it is the "something processing unit," and it being fried means that my Wii gets an all expense paid, 6-8 week vacation to Nintendo. Am I right?

Also, lol at Peter Pan Luigi... -Oath

SuperDanny

Smash Rookie
I can't get enough of these pictures, keep it up everyone! Here are some more from me:

Snake likes playing with Barbies!

And Peach likes playing with G.I. Joes!

That's not a urinal Mario... that's a princess.

OMG Look at that moon!

It's SO BIG!!!

What's happening to MEEEE!!?

Ooooowwwwwwwoooooooooo!

Donkey Kong's impression of Sonic Team.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
@ LavisFiend

*sigh* Ask me a question about anything that's not computing and I can probably answer. However, the question begs to be answered. What is a/the gpu, exactly? If I had to venture a guess, it is the "something processing unit," and it being fried means that my Wii gets an all expense paid, 6-8 week vacation to Nintendo. Am I right?

Also, lol at Peter Pan Luigi... -Oath
Well, the GPU is a graphics processing unit, and by it being fried doesen't neccesarily mean that it will stop working forever.

Your graphics just get these really annoying flickering dead pixels that will not go away.

They are mainly seen in vertical lines going from the top, and on some games, it's really hard to see.

However...the moment you play a game with a very dark background, they show through like a bad pimple.

Evidence of this can be seen in a few of the pics you actually have. The dead giveaway was the very last one. Look at that picture, and look near the lop left. Do you see the dead pixels? Some are green, but they are bundled. That is what a GPU frying looks like. Now, you can run your wii with the chip fried all you want, but for some people (me) it bugs the hell out of me.

If you want a better example, go to Luigi's mansion and tear down the whole mansion, and look at the moon. If they are like my brothers wii, they will show through pretty badly.

It's entirely up to you if you want to fix it. There is no harm at this moment of having a faulty GPU chip,so your wii will be fine. Sorry if I spooked ya.

Count your blessings for it could be worse. Could be like my wii where the exhaust fan stopped putting out hot air and overheats badly. XD

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Evidence of this can be seen in a few of the pics you actually have. The dead giveaway was the very last one. Look at that picture, and look near the lop left. Do you see the dead pixels? Some are green, but they are bundled. That is what a GPU frying looks like. Now, you can run your wii with the chip fried all you want, but for some people (me) it bugs the hell out of me.
O-shi

But really, I had no idea something like that could even happen to the Wii.
It's even worse than the dead pixels on the DS, geez.

Top Bottom