• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

These aren't as funny as they are stupid. LAWL A HAMMER THAT REMINDS ME OF MC HAMMER! I AM WITTY TO MAKE THE CONNECTION LOLOLOLOL.

Pengie

Smash Lord
All was going well in the world of Smash Brothers. But then Kirby suddenly became angry with his placement on the Melee tier list.

He went on a rampage consuming everything in sight.

It started with Mario

Then one by one they all fell

Peach: Kirby where is Zelda?

Diddy: Donkey?!

PT: Where's my Sqirtle Kirby?

Zamus: Where is everybody? Hey how did you get my helmet? Oh no!

Zamus: Put the gun down Kirby and calm down. What are you doing!

But it was no use. No one could stop the rampage

Not the hunter

Nor the king

Nor the guardian

Not even the soldier

They were all consumed until only one remained

Kirby: WHO'S BOTTOM TIER NOW B**CHES! WHO'S BOTTOM TIER NOW!
Love or hate this thread this one was funny.

Pengie

Smash Lord
I think Pengie just won the thread, if not the internet.

Mario: Kirby, why'd you have to go and swallow my tool set? You think I can support myself by saving Peach all the time?

Kirby: Sowwy... but the label said there were nuts inside...
@Pengie:
You done good, brother. You done very good.
:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu
I think its unanimous. Mods, close the thread, Pengie wins. I mean like wow, seriously, we've been saying people win for hundreds of pages but truly it is over now.
to pengie...wow...the all our interwebz belongz to yuz

lmfao!
LMAO THe PAGE HATH BEEN CONQUERED

Edit: POST 500 Yay for Me!!!
There is absolutely no way anyone can post anything funnier than Kirby's Rampage.

Thread over.

gg Pengie.
Their opinions > yours. You can go play in traffic now Flaming Dragon Wang.

gameredman

Smash Rookie
Pengie, you forgot this part.

Metaknight: Where is everybody?
Kirby: Hehehe....

Metaknight: Kirby?! Wha...what did you do to everyone?

Kirby: I consumed every last one of them like this into MAH BELLAH.
Metaknight: .....
Kirby: All I have to do is swallow you up and I will be placed in TEH GOD TIER.

Metaknight: I DUN THINK SO!!!!!

After Metaknight slashed Kirby into two, all the fighters were released from Kirby's endless belly and the world of Smash Bros. was saved........

Thanks to Metaknight.....

THE END

D

Deleted member

Ya know, Burning Lizard Dung, you can kiss our--nevermind, this picture speaks for itself:

DDD=FDW

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, Pitismyangel, Flaming Dragon Wang is owning you. As much as he is annoying, your responses to him are just pitiful, while his responses are LOL worthy. Also, FDW, your opinion isn't bigger then the next guy.

Teehee.

And yes, my wang is proportional to that of a dragon. And it is on fire. Thus the name.

I'm thrilled that all of you are so into me.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Sadly, Pitismyangel, Flaming Dragon Wang is owning you. As much as he is annoying, your responses to him are just pitiful, while his responses are LOL worthy. Also, FDW, your opinion isn't bigger then the next guy.
yea i realize that at this point, but you know, He can kiss the fattest part of my *** for all i care

Not in this land. See, my flaming dragon wang is so devastatingly large it is a potential threat to the fabric of space and time. So I had to banish it to the netherworld. But every now and then somebody spots here on Earth. Loch Ness Monster? HAH. More like Coch Ness WANGster.

I love being me.

EDIT:

Loch Ness Monster? Or something more sinister?

D

Deleted member

FDW, Lotus has a point; You aren't any more important than anyone else. Who do you think you are, Paris Hilton?

Oh, and your not only DDD:

'Nuff said

EDIT: Except you're Hobo Zelda

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Pengie, you're a nice person and all, but none of those are funny. I wouldn't have said anything originally if people agreed with me.

I didn't laugh at any of them, and I've seen funnier. The fact you've "won the internet" 3 times just scares me.

It's rude of me to say, I know.. Sorry.

EDIT: Flaming Dragon, get a life. Preferably in your other world, where hopefully the coch ness wangster eats you.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Me>Them

thus

My opinion/fact>Their opinions

Or at least that's the way more intelligent people see it. :D
so basically a noob's opinion is the final one, isn't it?

well then, here it goes:
In my noobish (at this time) opinion, I believe that this thread is very great. Sure it had some ups and downs but it makes people laugh, and that's what matters it this thread. If you don't like the jokes, either make one yourself or make like a branch and leave. In fact, just leave. We don't need your ranting jokes.

Pengie, you're a nice person and all, but none of those are funny. I wouldn't have said anything originally if people agreed with me.

I didn't laugh at any of them, and I've seen funnier. The fact you've "won the internet" 3 times just scares me.

It's rude of me to say, I know.. Sorry.
Finally, someone that has the ability to comprehend humor.

D

Deleted member

so basically a noob's opinion is the final one, isn't it?

well then, here it goes:
In my noobish (at this time) opinion, I believe that this thread is very great. Sure it had some ups and downs but it makes people laugh, and that's what matters it this thread. If you don't like the jokes, either make one yourself or make like a branch and leave. In fact, just leave. We don't need your ranting jokes.
That's a good one, Kits. Now back to our usual programming:

Mario: Just get on the plane

D

Deleted member

I just had an epiphany: Flaming Dragon Wang's name doesn't describe his...you know;
It describes hisself

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman

Bowser-'Mr Sakurai sir... Mario's riding it again...'

Sakurai-'Mario I told you! You can't bring items from home! And for God's sake use protection.'

There you go, crude unfunny and with a pic not even from Brawl. Enjoy.

Top Bottom