• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest thing I've ever heard..

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So me and my three buddies are playing melee, and we're playing teams. I was playing Luigi with my buddy playing Marth, against both of them playing Falco. Me and my buddy we're destroying in our team, and our friend on the other team says this:

Gosh Josh! All you do is spam sword!

And I CRACK UP! I MEAN CRACK UP! And it's not like I'm the only one. Everyone besides him was laughing, and due to laughing being contagious, he started laughing.

Funniest thing you heard when playing Smash? Any of them?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Me and EverlastingYay drove through a Wendy's drivethru and tried to ORDER the "Darkrain combo" but to no avail.

Then we paid for the small drink with A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL

true story

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I was playing with my ultra-scrubby friend, and I notice that he plays CF, and doesn't shield at all. So when I ask him about it, he says, "Shielding is for wimps...Real Men don't shield." and I start ROFLing.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i was at a play n trade, and this little kid wanted to play brawl. it was around the time of the release i think. there was about 4 people playing, i was a lucas, there was a samus, mario and kirby. the kid kept screaming
"I'M THE ROBOT GUY."

pretty sure he was samus.
but i laff'd

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@ Nihongo: Win. That was how I was in every other fighting game.

@ FlatSoda: Lol the first thing I saw was I AM THE ROBOT! And I assumed he was R.O.B, and I read it all and I lol'd. My dad gave me a look lol.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
i was at a play n trade, and this little kid wanted to play brawl. it was around the time of the release i think. there was about 4 people playing, i was a lucas, there was a samus, mario and kirby. the kid kept screaming
"I'M THE ROBOT GUY."

pretty sure he was samus.
but i laff'd
I would have eventually strangled the kid.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
rofl

"That dsmash was sick."
i <3 you harriet

hiroshi was playing against legion and it was his sheik against her peach and hiroshi kills her with a f-air and sends her flying backwards and kills her. So it ended up being a reverse slap. When that happened she said: "Man, thats not fair." me and hiro paused and we both started laughing cuz hiro kept repeating "get it!! not FAIR!? cuz it went backwards and not foward but it was a fair xDDDD idk its an on going joke we have lol

- uuaa

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
i <3 you harriet

hiroshi was playing against legion and it was his sheik against her peach and hiroshi kills her with a f-air and sends her flying backwards and kills her. So it ended up being a reverse slap. When that happened she said: "Man, thats not fair." me and hiro paused and we both started laughing cuz hiro kept repeating "get it!! not FAIR!? cuz it went backwards and not foward but it was a fair xDDDD idk its an on going joke we have lol

- uuaa
I gimp space animals something awful with reverse fairs. That Hitbox isss sssoooooo bbrrookkeeennn

Top Bottom